Instinct Be Natural Real Lamb & Oatmeal Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Menhaden Fish Meal, Oatmeal...||Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Oatmeal...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Barley...||Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Beef, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Chicken-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Chicken-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, Raw, With Grain|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Made with grass-fed lamb as the first ingredient for lean, healthy muscles, plus whole grains like oatmeal and barley.
- Raw on every piece as the kibble is tumbled with minimally-processed, crushed freeze-dried raw lamb for real meat and flavorful nutrition.
- No fillers and zero corn, wheat, soy, chicken or poultry by-product meal, brewer's rice, artificial colors or preservatives.
- With added vitamins and minerals so it’s a complete and balanced diet in every bowl for dogs of all ages.
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$47.94Chewy Price$45.54Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Be Natural Real Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Lamb Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$71.44Chewy Price$74.99List Price$67.87Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Turkey Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 19-lb bag$87.99Chewy Price$83.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Whole Grain Real Lamb & Oatmeal Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Whole Grain Real Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$91.99Chewy Price$87.39Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
My dog has inflammatory bowel disease and this was first and only dog food of many brands that we tried that agreed with him. He was throwing up multiple times a week on prior foods. With this food, his IBD flare ups rarely happen.
Great quality food!
My dogs love this food and I can see a noticeable difference in energy levels when they’ve been on other foods than this. They are more active now and seem to just feel great overall on this brand. Digestion is also good.
Wouldn't buy again
My dog doesn't love or hate this food. I did however find a bone fragment in one piece so who knows how many could have had it. We just got a new puppy that's alot more food motivated so I was hand feeding her and the food gave me a sharp poke. To find a piece of bone sticking out. It won't let me post the review with a photo...
My dogs said absolutely no
I have 2 Shih Tzus that are picky eaters but, normally like lamb. I bought the Instinct Be Natural Real Lamb and Oatmeal Recipe Freeze dried-Raw coated food and they refuse to touch it. I even tried dipping a nugget in peanut butter and they took it long enough to get the peanut butter off and spit the nugget out. Now I have a 4lb bag of this food that I have no idea what to do with.
My dogs love lamb and they love this food and it doesn't upset their stomach at all. However, I only give it to them as a healthy treat since I don't like the use of canola oil in dog food so would not feed it to them on a permanent basis. Take out the canola oil and add lamb or chicken fat and salmon oil instead and it would probably become their everyday food, but for now it's a great treat for them.
Good dog food
We have been using raw instinct for over a year. The dried chicken was crunbling.., We ordered a bag of the raw instinct that is raw coated and it is much We got the lamb, next time will order the chicken
The Good Goods
Great kibble that even my picky eater enjoys. I like a more simple ingredient kibble so this is perfect.
My dog loves it
This food helped me discover my dog is allergic to chicken. My dog is not itching anymore and her ear infection is going away.
This product really helped me learn that my dog was allergic to chicken. I tried so many different brands but he still got loose stool. I decided to try this specific bag and it helped clear things up within a week. Really worth it to try and determine if your dog has chicken allergies
I think it’s literally different for every dog especially that so many dogs have allergies etc, we are fostering a dog who had horrible diahhrhea and not even chicken rice diet for 2 weeks helped form her stools but introducing this food after so much research and crossing fingers (that she did t have some allergy to lamb/peas etc) I picked this bc it’s limited ingredient and it’s raw coated / that it has a good fiber to protein content and that lamb would be a safe bet .. her stools are much firmer (not completely yet but actually looks like a poop) as we’re still in the transitioning food stage BUT omg what a relief for her! I DO recommend this brand