Instinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Duck Recipe Wet Cat Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cuts of cage-free duck in a savory gravy make the perfect meal complement.
- Use it as a topper or mixer to add the delicious taste and moisture your cat craves.
- Never contains any grains, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal or artificial colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
- Guided by the belief in nutrition that is real, whole, pure and as close to its natural state as possible.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go! Solutions CARNIVORE Grain-Free Minced Lamb + Wild Boar Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$65.00Chewy Price$88.56List Price$61.75Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Tuna Recipe Wet Cat Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$35.76Chewy Price$42.96List Price$33.97Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG Lights Out! Tuna & Lamb Flavor Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Slide N' Serve Meal of Fortune Chicken Breast Dinner With Chicken Liver Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG Be Happy! Chicken & Beef in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature HQS Complete Mackerel Recipe with Sweet Potatoes Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$23.40Chewy Price$29.25List Price$22.23Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Slide N' Serve Name 'Dat Tuna Tuna Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Slide N' Serve Family Food Chicken Breast Dinner with Tuna Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG Stir It Up! Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$16.72Chewy Price$15.88Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG Best Day Eva! Beef & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Turkey Broth, Duck, Turkey...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Pork Broth, Rabbit, Pork...||Salmon Broth, Salmon, Chicken...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Chicken...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Wet Food, Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Wet Food, Treats||Wet Food, Food Topping, Treats||Wet Food, Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Wet Food, Treats|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Picky feline approved!
My Siamese has inflammatory bowel disease and can only eat novel proteins. He licks the gravy all up and then my other two piggies (who can eat anything) eat up all the chunks. It’s a family affair
Yummy for my tummy
My hooman bought this because my 14 year old appetite isn't so great anymore, I'm bored with my Weruva Grandma's Chicken Soup and now, with my hyperthyroidism, food with fish in it is a no-no. This turkey topping is great and I gobble it all up when I get to eat it for a change. 4 paws up from me !
Loves this product
I had a hard time with chewing certain foods until we found Instinct product. I eat the hard as well as the food toppers. I love the Duck, Rabbit and Chicken flavors the most.
I buy it although I really cant afford it lol. They like this better then the food! I wish the price was better. Only 4 starts because its priced too high.
Cats weren't impressed
I personally don't have an opinion on the Instinct duck flavor, but my cats wouldn't touch it. They're meh on the turkey but love the rabbit. The star rating is based on the cats' opinion. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the quality of the food and there are probably cats out there who love duck, but these two didn't want anything to do with it.
INSTINCT HEALTHY CRAVINGS DUCK RECIPE
They love the taste. It is easy to serve. We have tried all the flavors, and they love them all. Thank you Chewy...you are an outstanding company to do business with....all other companies should follow your example.
not the best of the flavors
My pickiest cat loves the rabbit so I was excited to have him try the duck. Normally he likes duck but not this particular kind. The 2nd cat will not touch it and the 3rd who is a chronic picker will eat it but only when there is nothing else. I highly recommend the rabbit but not this one : (
Wow was this a battle!!! Our carbohydrate intolerant Bombay decided after 8 years of the SAME food, he wouldn’t eat it. At $2.50 a pouch, and about four tries and two days, using pouches from alternate batches, he was done. Since putting him on a grain free wet diet measured at 9 Oz a day, his coat looked as beautiful as the day we met and, he once heart condition always undetectable WITHOUT using the pills. So, tried the hard food version of the wet, just at the beginning of the quarantine and pandemic. He gained three a pounds and grew an undercoat that required the furmerator, generating enough excess hair i could sent it to Cher for a wig. So went back to soft. HAD to go retail and buy individual packs and cans to see what was going to get him through his pandemic boredom. He was “ok” with canned pate but the litterbox wasn’t; like liked some of the organic gourmet grain free choices but didnt vocalize or act like an egg time watching the digital clock waiting for the 4 to show up so he could SCREAM announcing it was time. Finally tried this and it’s off the hook. He’s DEFINITELY founder of the duck, wouldn’t touch the rabbit and looked at me as if I was an idiot for trying and definitely took to the chicken well. But the duck...back to his Oprah good weight, beautiful coat and no murmur. BTW, Chewy was so gracious about a refund for two months of unopened former food. NOW we have our boy back and Chewy is 15% less than retail! Thanks Chewy!
Ducks—Run For Your Life!
My cat truly loves the Duck Recipe by Instinct. This was recommended by my Vet to put in her food (she has a sensitive stomach and is on Hill’s ID canned and kibble). I think just like people are beloved pets get bored with what they eat. My vet said to try either the rabbit or duck. She enjoyed the rabbit but eventually tired of it. She now enjoys the duck like gravy on top of her kibble and gives me “the look“ when I need to put more down.
cats love it
all my cats love this stuff. kinda pricey, but they like it.