Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Lamb Recipe Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grass-fed lamb is the first ingredient in this savory recipe that’s packed with animal protein for strong, lean muscles.
- Made with 95% lamb, turkey and liver; 5% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients; and 0% grain.
- Free of grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives.
- Delicious pate also includes natural omega fatty acids to promote healthy skin and coat.
- Proudly made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiki Cat Koolina Luau Chicken with Egg in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Natural Chicken Dry Kitten Food, 3-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Beef & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$43.68Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.50Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Duck Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$37.95Chewy Price$39.48List Price$36.05Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Tahitian Grill Sardine Cutlets Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$15.76Chewy Price$18.48List Price$14.97Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Tuna Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$71.76List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Beef & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$45.36List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Chicken Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$38.16Chewy Price$36.25Autoship Price
- DealBFF Batch 'O Besties Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.84Chewy Price$57.48List Price$52.10Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey & Chicken Liver Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$79.92Chewy Price$83.76List Price$75.92Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken 4-Eva Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, tray of 12$32.99Chewy Price$33.48List Price$31.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Broth, Turkey...||Rabbit, Pork, Pork Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Salmon, Fish Broth, Beef...||Duck, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Rabbit, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
I have 5 cats. One is having allergies. His vet told me to feed him cleaner foods with exotic protein, as chicken is a common allergy for cats. The can says it is lamb so this is an exotic protein. It meets the "cleaner" qualification with 95 percent lamb, turkey and liver; I probably should have read the label better because I should probably be avoiding all poultry and I don't know which animal the liver is from. I am not sure that cats need the five percent vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients but it is a low enough percentage that it doesn't bother me. I don't know whether it is the taste or the texture (the pate was rock solid, not juicy at all, like other pates) but none of my cats would eat this. (I usually use the stars to indicate how many cats like it but couldn't write a review with zero stars.) So I will not buy this again.
Buying smaller amounts
My cats wouldn't eat this--I wish I could have purchased a few cans to try it out before having to buy in large quantity of expensive cat food. Maybe chewy could offer a mixed-box of each brand that would make that possible.
Instinct Grain Free Pate
my 16 yr old cat seems to like it pretty well, but prefers canned food with gravy. The Lamb recipe pate is a little dry. I wish it was available as a minced meat with gravy
Instinct (Feline) Lamb Formula
My cat loves this, in fact we also use this Instinct brand food in the Rabbit and Venison formulas.
This is too expensive and a little rich for an everyday food but as a treat, maybe one can versus three or four of his usual wet food, my cat loves it. I soften it with a spoonful of hot water since it is very dense. If you want to spoil your kitty a bit, I recommend any of the Instinct foods.
Yum, I love this food
My name is Noche and my humans alternate the lamb and salmon Instinct pate. I really love it. Tasty and juicy (mom says the salmon is a little too juicy, otherwise she'd give it 5 stars, but the lamb is just right -- 5 stars)! I'd be happy with twice as much if she'd let me. It comes quickly after mom orders it too, and she says the price is pretty good.
my favorite but no longer Daiseys
Daisey has a super sensitive stomach and this was the only food she could stomach after being bottle-fed. She ate this food for about a year and then I guess got bored of it and we had to try something new. While the price is a little higher than some it was completely worth it. While she was eating this food her poops were more consistent as well as less smelly I wish she would go back to this food.
The cat I bought this for has to eat protein other than chicken, and fortunately she likes several Instinct varieties, including this one. "Likes" as in, "will eat it if she thinks there's no possibility of getting Fancy Feast," but it's not her favorite. Unfortunately no one else in the house will touch it so I can't use it as a staple for the other two cats. I'd prefer to feed Instinct exclusively, but cats don't always like what's good for them and since they're all over 10 years I feed the others whatever they'll eat, to keep their weight up.
Excellent & Both Cats Like It
I ordered 3 different Instinct recipes for my 2 cats and this was the clear favorite. I have 1 that will eat anything but finding something that my picky one likes is difficult. It might be because this one was more "wet" than the other 2 or maybe just the flavor but, whatever it is, I would order this again.
Great meat choices. Bridgets favorite wet food is most definitely Instinct Pate.