Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free combination of high-protein kibble and freeze-dried raw ingredients provide tasty variety in every bowl.
- Crafted with wild-caught salmon first, plus real meat to support strong, lean muscles.
- All-natural, minimally processed and freeze-dried to help preserve nutrients and flavor.
- Higher omega fatty acids and more antioxidants than Instinct’s Original dog food to support healthy digestion and promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Made in the USA with zero grains, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 21-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef & Freeze-Dried Raw Pieces Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Instinct Be Natural Real Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Beef Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Instinct Be Natural Real Beef & Barley Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Instinct Be Natural Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Be Natural Real Lamb & Oatmeal Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Whole Grain Real Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 22.5-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Whole Grain Real Lamb & Oatmeal Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Lamb Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, White Fish Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Beef, White Fish Meal, Herring Meal...||Salmon, White Fish Meal (Pacific Whiting, Pacific Sole...||Chicken, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chicken Meal...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Expensive mistake on my part. I so was hoping this was our allergy answer. Fishy smell and liquid coming from his rearend. Other two dogs tried it but not interested after 2 days.
Yumm dog going to love it!
My dog loves this flavor! He gets excited as soon as he smells it and I love how nutritious and healthy it is for him! The only thing I dislike is the grain free aspect. Dogs need healthy grains in their diet I would be purchasing the same flavor with grain if it was in stock. Otherwise very good brand and healthy food choice!
one dog lover
Great recipe n so good for my baby. Also feed her instinct raw boost chicken favor
instinct raw boost real salmon
My dog loves this dog food especially the freeze-dried raw pieces
A picture says a thousand words.....
All of my dogs love this food, especially Molly. Chewy delivery day ~ she always tries to make the container her personal trough!
The Way To Go To Feed Your Doggie
We have a 5-month-old Labrador Retriever puppy. We were feeding him Purina Chow Puppy Formula per the breeder we got him from. He had his 1st physical exam this past Tuesday, he did very well. As a matter of fact, the Vet said on a scale to 1-10 on behavior, he would give him a 10. The only issue he had was his bone near his knee area. It was a bit swollen. He mentioned it could be from the type of food we have been giving him. Therefore the Vet suggested that we take a look on Chewy.com to see what kind of special diet food they have to offer for such an awesome dog such as Shadow. He said that if we prefer Purina One, to buy the ProPlan in which you can only puchase online. As I was looking around for this, I noticed some other choices that contained raw, high-protein, and no grain dry dog food. I chose to purchase Instincts rw bost and Shadow absolutely LOVES it along with the booster food that we bought as well. We also are waiting for the Raw chicken patty dog treats. We want our Shadow to have the best quality of life he can possibly have to live as long as he can. I believe spending a little more on good food that will ensure him to live longer and healthier is better than spending less money on dog food. Thank you for offering such a high-quality kind of raw dog food for our new member of our family!
When I ordered my dogs food it said, I would have it in 3-5 days. It took two weeks. Luckily I could get a small bag at a pet store. Hopefully it won't take that long next time.
All food is subject to the owner and pets: what is the best food you can afford to give your dog. If this food is in your price range, I HIGHLY recommend it. It’s high in protein and the Salmon flavor also has the benefits of Omega-3 and which is great for your skin and hair. Both the pups absolutely love it, and my gf’s dog who’s a super picky eater does as well. If there’s ever an issue, they’ll pick out the freeze-dried bits of Salmon, add some cheddar cheese to what’s left, and no issues aboard the dinner train. #gourmetpups
My dogs liked it at the beginning but then, after the third day, they hated the strong fish smell, I had to mix it with something else so they can eat it.
Instinct brand dog food & toppings
I have a large dog, pitbull/bull mastiff, he has sensitive skin so I have tried out the Instinct rawboost dry food and freeze dried toppings. He loves it... he gets excited for dinner time and doesn't waist any time eating his food. His coat and skin are getting shiny and dry spots are healing up. Although he didn't care for this flavor (I don't think he likes seafood), we are seeing the benefit of the change in diet!