Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 5.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, minimally-processed, real raw nutrition makes an excellent topper to kibble.
- Made with protein-packed, grass-fed lamb and lamb organs plus non-GMO fruits and vegetables.
- Raw, whole-food ingredients are freeze dried to gently remove the moisture and lock in nutrients and flavor.
- Supports proper digestion, a healthy coat and skin, and energy and vitality with the finest ingredients from around the world.
- Made in the USA with no grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Mixers for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 8oz$16.24Chewy Price$15.43Autoship Price
- dealInstinct Raw Boost Mixers Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 6-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken Recipe, 14oz$24.81Chewy Price$23.57Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 14-oz bag$27.54Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.16Autoship Price
- HOLI Turkey Breast Protein Pack Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 3.5-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Health Extension Super Bites Beef Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Mixer, 3.5-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Health Extension Super Bites Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Mixer, 3.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Hoki & Beef Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Meat Mates Chicken Booster Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 4.5-oz bag$10.28Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.77Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Freeze Chicken & Salmon Recipe Dried Topper & Dog Treat, 4.5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Instinct Boost Mixers Skin & Coat Health Grain-Free Frozen Dog Food Topper, 1.25-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Kidney, Pumpkinseeds...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Raw, Natural|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
126 Customer Reviews
My dog Enzo love these. I crumble them and add them to his kibble. The main reason for this review is to applaud Chewy's service. There have been multiple occasions over the past couple of years where I made an error and Chewy wither refunded me or sent the correct product and gave me the opportunity to donate products to local shelters. I helped run 2 different Cat Rescues and I know what it means to get products donated. And the company empowers their customer service personnel to do this. No waiting on hold for a supervisor approval, or "we'll get back to you in a few days." It is almost always an immediate resolution. This is the primary reason I will remain a loyal Chewy customer. And their pricing is competitive with other stores, vendors, etc. So, thank you Chewy for having well trained, customer focused and friendly associates.
Nope Don’t buy it
Swing & A miss! My French Bulldog ate them. However, this product does not mix with dry kibble, they are like mini marshmallows, they stay on top of the kibble no matter how much you stir it. Waste of money for sure.
The animals loved it
Ive purchased these about 4 or 5 times now over the last year or 2 so i thought i should prob leave a review. I have a 50lb 3 year old dog who loves these toppers both in his food and used independently as treats, My cat ( very picky eater ) and my sisters chihuahua mix ( eats everything ) are also big fans of these toppers used as infrequent treats.
This is our favorite topper now!!
Saw this when I did last order why not great choice! Jack and Lilly Bud eat it up on their favorite lamb and rice chow!!
A tempting delight
5 or 6 of these on top of my boys kibble is tempting enough to get him to dig in. I think now, if I left it off he'd probably think his meal wasn't ready.
Great, nutritious food/treat.
I run a rescue for small animals (ferrets, chinchillas, and prairie dogs) and my pets all love these freeze dried tidbits.
I use these as treats. They break apart easily and dogs love them.
My dog loves these!
These are perfect to entice my dog to eat food that sometimes she gets bored with, but has to eat due to allergies. Just a few on top or mixed down in are enough to get her excited about dinner again!
I usually use these as a treat for training because my dog picks around his food if I use it as a topper. But every single dog in training class has loved these. Even the picky ones. It works well as a high value treat
Fozzy loves it!
I have a goldendoodle who is a picky eater. He often leaves his kibble untouched if it’s not topped with some cheese, meat, or egg. For a week, I have crumbled 4-5 of these pellets over the top of his breakfast and dinner kibble, and he gobbles it right down! No more kibble sitting around uneaten.