Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Rabbit Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food Topper, 6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, minimally-processed, real raw nutrition makes an excellent topper to kibble.
- Made with protein-packed, farm-raised rabbit and pork organs plus non-GMO fruits and vegetables.
- Raw, whole-food ingredients are freeze dried to gently remove the moisture and lock in nutrients and flavor.
- Supports proper digestion, a healthy coat and skin, and energy and vitality with the finest ingredients from around the world.
- Made in the USA with no grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal or artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food Topper, 6-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Chicken Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Rabbit Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$39.49Chewy Price$37.52Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Turkey & Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Marie’s Magical Dinner Dust Wild Caught Salmon & Cage Free Chicken Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food Topper, 7-oz bag$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Digestive Boost Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 7.5-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken & Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Marie’s Magical Dinner Dust Cage Free Chicken Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food Topper, 7-oz bag$23.03Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.88Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Skin & Coat Duck & Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 7.5-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Turkey Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rabbit (including Ground Rabbit Bone), Pork, Pork Liver...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||New Zealand Grass-fed Lamb Green Tripe.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Raw, Natural||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Rabbit, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping, Treats|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
204 Customer Reviews
freeze dried rabbit mixers
I have 6 cats, 11 if you count the ferals. THIS is the ONLY treat I've found in 7 years that my pickiest furball will eat. Worth the price (only she gets them, so they last a bit) and I LOVE that they're good for her <3
My kitty loves these
I bought these to replace soft food in the mornings for my cat. She didn't really eat the soft food and it often didn't agree with her. She absolutely loves these. They are also good for a small treat.
Mom of 2 kitties
One of my kitties, Velcro, is very allergic to chicken. I’m 0 for 2 on trying to find a chicken-free treat she will eat. Had high hopes but she’s not having it. Thankfully, I think I’ve found a food she likes (Instinct Rabbit).
A must have!
My cats LOVE these! I typically buy the instinct food with the freeze dried pieces already in it but I am trying to give my cats more of a raw diet and don't want them to get bored with one flavor. These are great to be able to buy any Instinct kibble but add some freeze dried pieces to it. I usually have to hide some pieces at the bottom of the bowl because both my cats will dig them out in a race to eat them first. I highly recommend these mixers!
All of my cats love these
I give this to my cats as a treat occasionally and they really love them. To the point where they will try to steal them from each other. Because I give them as treats, the bag lasts a long time too! I do recommend keeping this locked away in a cupboard though. One of mine tore into this bag because he wanted them so much.
She absolutely loves these.
This is made for cats, but I give it them to my dog and she loves, loves, loves them... will do anything to get one of these treats.
Crixus loves these.
My Maine Coon Crixus went for these immediately. They are an excellent snack. I highly recommend getting these.
This is a Lifesaver!
My senior boy has rather suddenly developed a very picky and less robust appetite. The "mixers" have turned out to be a lifesaver in getting him to eat. My little girl enjoys them as well. The pieces are too hard for the cats to be interested in eating "as is", but it is very easy to "shred" them with a sharp knife to sprinkle over their wet food. They both then eat more heartily. I am happy because they are eating better, and because these "treats" are of good, nutritious quality.
A Hit with the whole family
Recently needed to switch my 3 cats to a novel proteins diet. The Instinct Rabbit Recipe has been hugely helpful in getting them to accept and enjoy the new foods. As the pellets are a bit large, I crumble them over their food for maximum palatability. What a pleasure to find a healthy, convenient choice that all three of them will eat. They like these (almost!) as much as dried chicken and salmon treats!
Offered this to my cat on top of his food, he would not eat it.