Jack & Pup Thick Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 5 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient and odor-free treats are made with grass-fed, free-range cattle raised without hormones or antibiotics.
- High in protein and low in fat, this low-calorie treat can be part of a healthy diet plus each treat naturally contains glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints.
- 100% digestible treats serve as a great alternative to rawhide treats and will have your pal feeling his best after each one.
- Firm texture of 100% natural treat helps to support your pal’s dental health as chewing removes tarter and buildup.
- Premium grade quality treat has been handpicked, thoroughly inspected and made in a USDA Human Grade Certified Facility to guarantee quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 1 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free 6" Bully Sticks, 5 pack$18.96Chewy Price$30.99List Price$18.01Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 35 count$103.47Chewy Price$98.30Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! 6-in Bully Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5 count$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Boucherie 5" Bizzle Blueberry Flavor Dog Treat, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 6 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Bully Stick Springs 7 - 8" Dog Treats, 25 count$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Bully Stick Bites Small Dog Grain-Free Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- HDP Curly Bully Sticks 4-6" Dog Treats, 25 count$63.28Chewy Price$92.99List Price$60.12Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Porky Pretzels Dog Treats, 5 count$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws 11-12-inch Braided Bully Twist Beef Flavor Dog Treat, 5 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
90 Customer Reviews
These things are TOUGH
We have a 60 pound golden doodle who only really likes bully sticks for bones. The issues with that are 1. They are expensive, and 2. They don't last her long enough for them to be worthy of regularly purchasing these, on average she can finish one in 10 minutes and will be looking for more after. I've probably gone through 6 brands on this site alone, and many more out and about at pet shops. This brand is the only one that lasts long enough for it to be worth it! Right when I saw them in the package I knew they were a higher quality than I am used to seeing. They felt the same. I handed her one and she took it to her bed. It took her 30 minutes no breaks to even breathe to finish one for her! She came out of the bedroom wagging her tail and not too long after that knocked out on our couch. Will definitely purchase these again and reccomend to friends and anyone who is willing to listen to my crazy dog parent ways
great for an occasional treat
I tend to give these to my dog on days when I’m working a lot and can’t give him as much attention. He loves chewing on them but is small (~10lbs) and not a very intense chewer, so he takes plenty of breaks and they last him a day or two. There’s very little odor, they don’t upset his stomach, and he has a lot of fun running around with them. Success in my book!
I buy several different brands of these sticks just to keep my pup from getting bored. This brand so far has last the longest. I put them in a bully stick holder to have for alloted times each day. These last a few days.
Our Charlie was introduced to these by a friend and since then I have purchased these. I think they are the best sticks around
not odor free
These smell like a farm x10. I can barely open the bag and my dog has barely touched them.
Do not last
These do not last at all. I have a medium size dog but she likes smaller bully sticks. I have purchased other brands that have lasted 20 minutes but this does not last more than 5 minutes. Also it gives her loose poop as well.
Dogs liked them
I was really hoping these being thicker meant they would last longer but my dog still got through hers in about an hour. The price is better than RedBarn but with one less stick the difference really comes down to change. They liked them and it seemed to last my non-extreme chewer a bit longer than usual, just wish I could find something more cost effective for my girl.
These bully sticks don’t last long but they don’t smell as bad as other brands I’ve bought. They are also not as thick as advertised and shown in the pictures. My puppy can finish one in about an hour. He’s a moderate chewer and these really keep his attention.
Not the same
I have given my dog these for years but just recently they have changed. They are NOT odor free or anywhere close. In fact, they smell so bad I can barely have them in the house. Not sure what has happened, but simply not the same quality as before.
Most of the sticks I received are under 6", and they smell rancid, definitely not odor free. Maybe I got a bad batch?