Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Obsession Solution Aromatherapy for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle herbal solution helps relieve licking, scratching, chewing and other obsessive-compulsive behaviors as well as emotional distress related to allergic skin irritations and hot spots.
- Formulated by Jackson and a holistic veterinarian using a proprietary blend of flower essences.
- Works best when included as part of a complete holistic health and wellness program.
- Safe for use on all pets and with all other supplements and medications, including anesthesia.
- Easy to administer–add to food or water, mist into the air with a spray bottle, apply to a favorite toy or simply let the drops fall onto the fur or paws.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Skin Soother Pet Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Botanical Animal Flower Essences Panic Attack Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- PetAlive Scare-D-Pet Loud Noise Calming Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$17.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.18Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Pomeranian Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Ultimate Peacemaker Aromatherapy Set for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Omega HP Fatty Acid Skin & Coat Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$25.84Chewy Price$39.99List Price$24.55Autoship Price
- PetAg Linatone Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32-oz bottle$37.39Chewy Price$35.52Autoship Price
- Shed Defender Original Shedding Bodysuit for Dogs, Black, Mini$39.99Chewy Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions UR-Fine Pet Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 5 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Stress Stopper Aromatherapy for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Spring Water, infusions of Elm, Rhododendron...||Natural Spring Water, infusions of Beech, Holly...||Natural Spring Water, infusions of Aspen, Five-Flower Formula...||Natural Spring Water, infusions of Beech, Chamomile...||Pure Essential Oils Of Bergamot And Tangerine Peel, Lavender Flower, Ginger Root...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||N/A||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Nope NOPE NOPE
My Yella over excessively cleans and grooms herself, I needed help and was recommended to use this product, April 26, 2022 I started to use this product , it’s June 5, 2022 and she is still doing the same!!!! I started her on zYMOX, topical cream, I hope this works.
Didn't do anything at all!
I was hoping this would work for a different cat issues. It was ineffective. I tried it for one cats excessive licking herself, one cat for peeing outside her box and one cat for some mild chasing another cat, thinking it may help. I used it a few times a day as directed for several weeks and unfortunately... nothing.
Pure Snake Oil
My cat tends to over groom when he’s in an environment where he cannot go outside. It’s bad, he licks all the hair off the bottoms of his feet, the insides of his legs, his belly… This stuff does nothing! If you read the label it’s primary ingredient is spring-water- it smells like rubbing alcohol diluted by water- with no hint whatsoever of the “natural essences.” I’ve tried it in his food, I’ve tried it on the troubled areas directly, I’ve tried it in his water, I’ve sprayed it all over his coat… Ironically he immediately begins to lick it off and return to the exact behavior this pretends to prevent. I’m extremely surprised to see so many positive reviews… Logic tells me that an animal that is actually engaging in obsessive behaviors would not subside because they were sprayed with some diluted scented oils and alcohol. And if it’s “aromatherapy” why on earth would you add it to their food or water?! Adding insult to injury this stuff is $30 for a 2oz bottle! I guarantee that the actual bottle itself is more valuable than what comes inside it. I cannot recommend, not at all.
Snow was a barn cat. He had numerous health issues. He needed surgery and had to have all his teeth pulled due to stomanitis. I had tried holistic medicine first, but nothing worked for Snow. After his healing from all of his health issues he developed the habit of pulling his fur out. Watching Jackson Galaxy’s show, he seemed to know what he was doing so I decided to try his Obsession solution. I started with the five drops in Snow’s water. In a few days I could see it was making a difference. I now use three drops once a day in Snow’s water. He is finally a healthy, happy kitty giving me hugs all the time.
Not for my cat
Sorry to say this did not do the trick For my male Ragdoll . I was very hopeful May work better for other breeds Love advice from Jackson
She finally stopped over grooming
Our cat has been obsessively over grooming for over a year. Her belly was naked and she was even chomping the fur off her legs and arms. We tried everything from changing our litter to unscented, changing our laundry detergent, our floor cleaner, giving her fish oil supplements, even putting her in a surgical onesie (which she hated but looked soooo cute in). The vet thought it could be allergies so he tried cortisone but it wasn't a long term solution for health reasons. We've been using the Jackson Galaxy Obsession Pet Solution in combination with Vetoquinol Laxatone Lubricant for Hairballs Tuna Flavored Cat Oral Gel. Her hair is finally growing back and she's not so obsessed with grooming.
Too soon to tell
Only been a week. Maybe slight reduction in licking. I will keep using for a month to judge performance. 4 stars because my cat didn't notice it in her food and so far no bad reactions.
What a helper!!
My cat, Chili Pepper has been plagued with what the vet thought was food allergies, and of course, being a cat, he refuses to eat anything other than what he got as a kitten, as we suspected he was allergic to chicken which is in every thing, and on a daily basis, he would pull out fur and lick and wash, and seemed like he didn't like to be touched, as maybe his skin hurt. Anyway, I finally ordered these drops and had immediate success. For the first few days, he didn't pull any fur out at all, stopped grooming himself so much, and seemed more settled. Less agitated. When I see him start this activity if he doesn't drink enough of his water where I put his drops, I spray my hands and run over his fur. He licks, and in minutes, stops and goes to sleep. I've had a lot of success with other of these products, so absolutely will not be without them. A new winner in my book.
wished it worked
i really wished it worked on my cat. she was a stray (maybe left on the street by previous owner) when she came to us. she licked and bites herself till she bleeds. painful to watch since she grooms herself almost 24/7. unfortunately solution did not work for her. i am giving her hemp oil as well. seems like nothing works. i really want to thank to chewy.com for making return so much easy. i have been paying a lot for vet visits, sprays, solutions, tablets for her to stop grooming herself excessively. this solution was not cheap either.
This didn’t do anything
Bought the skin soother and obsession solution. Neither did anything to help with my itchy and bitey cat. Used them as directed for two weeks and had absolutely zero change. It only irritated him that I kept dropping liquid on him and his food. After spending $50 I’d say steer clear of this line of products because it’s snake oil.