Jespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft-sided playpen that gives your furry friend a safe and cozy space of his own.
- Includes 8 foldable panels made of 600D Oxford material for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Provides stability for your paw-tner with protected seams and reinforced corners.
- Features 2 zippered doors for easy access with mesh windows for ventilation.
- Ideal for traveling with a convenient carrying case.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$129.99Chewy Price
- Zampa Pet Folding Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Pink, X-Large$229.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Collapsible Wire Cat Cage Playpen$114.41Chewy Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Black & Beige, 42-in$63.31Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Pet Life All-Terrain Wire-Framed Collapsible Travel Dog Playpen, Pink & Grey, Large$54.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealWINiPET 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 30 x 30 x 17-in$31.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Regalo Deluxe My Play Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, 6-Panel$60.89Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- FurHaven Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Hunter Green, Large$34.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Navy Blue & Beige, 36 x 36 x 24-in$54.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Insta-Fort Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Black$28.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Armarkat Model PP002R Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Black & Red, X-Large$51.35Chewy Price$109.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||Collapsible, Carry Bag, Pet Door, Pockets, Water-resistant||—||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||Yes||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Impossible to Put Together
I have spent the past hour trying to put this thing together with no luck All was well until I tried to affix the bottom fabric was impossible to close. The plastic zipper is super flimsy and broke off right away. Then, after that frustration, I find it impossible to fold the thing back up. There are no instructions for setting it up and only very unclear instructions on how to fold it back up. This product has to go. I'm very sorry because it's super cute.
Perfect for our situation
We are very glad we purchased this for our deaf & blind dog to stay in over-night. We call it his bedroom. This comes with a nice floor and top sun-shade. This is NOT difficult to figure out how to put together or fold up for its convenient carrying case. We have covered the playpen floor with pee pads and our little dog has room if I don't get up in time to take him to the "pee pad room". This is not for a frisky, large puppy. They need a wire kennel. This is perfect for us and Mr. Peanut.
This is puurrrrrfect for my foster kittens!! There is a litter box, bed and food and water in this space.
Just as described!
Love it and exactly as was described. We call it the kitty cora and my cat loves it. Room for her bed food and litter when we go away overnight.
Well designed but not tough enough
This is very well designed and complete package with removable shady roof, two doors, and fairly sturdy. I think this would be great for small dogs or even mellow larger dogs, but our large breed puppy started scratching through the mesh quickly, and there was no wall reinforcement and spikes not enough to keep it grounded. It is a great product, but just might not work for anxious, energetic, and larger dogs. On the bright side, the kids loved it!
For Fostering Kittens
I would highly recommend the largest size of this playpen for fostering kittens. When you account for the space that a litter box (or 2) and food/water dishes take up, the largest size is definitely necessary. I know this because I originally got the 42 inch one and it wasn’t large enough for the 6-8 week old kittens who need space to run around and play without stumbling in their food, water, and litter. The zip top is so handy and very useful when fostering kittens. It allows you to be able to play with wand toys from above and to clean much easier. It is easy to clean, easy to transport, and very durable.
Got this for a new, toy breed, puppy. Absolutely love it. Bought a mattress to fit in it and I feel great when I have to leave her as I know she is secure and safe. I didn't want a wire cage for puppy and this turned out to be 100% better. She goes in and out, plays/sleeps in it and it's so cute. Best purchase in a long time!!!
Not very sturdy
I needed a collapsible pen for my Bassett Hound puppy. I take care of my granddaughters during the week and needed to have an area to contain my puppy when I take him to my son's house. Thought this would be perfect. Nice size, however the netting is not very sturdy. There were 4 holes in the netting within the 1st week of use. My puppy is only 11 weeks old. He also figured a way to get the zipper open and escaped into the kitchen where I was sitting. Luckily I was not using this outside. I ended up going to the pet store to pickup a wire kennel cage that I could leave at my son's house on the days I babysit.
So far this is GREAT!
We got this for a little full grown pup who tends to mark and we didn't want our floor ruined. Love this because this has a bottom to it so if he marks, we can clean it up easily and it won't sit for too long on our flooring. He loves it. We got the largest size and we put his crate and his separate bed in it and we leave the top off too. It has worked fabulously!
Great play pen for my puppy
Easy to move from room to room, lightweight, big enough for my puppy to have fun in, lots of mesh so she can see out.