Jiminy's Cricket Peas & Sweet Potato Recipe Chicken-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains real cricket protein—a natural superfood that’s a humane and sustainable alternative to animal protein!
- Contains just under 3 calories per treat, making it the paw-fect anytime snack or training reward.
- High in fiber, iron, protein, healthy omegas and vitamins—crickets are also packed with taurine.
- Hypoallergenic treats with zero corn, wheat, soy or fillers.
- Made in the USA with a soft and chewy texture that’s great for small dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jiminy's Cricket Cookie Pumpkin & Carrot Recipe Chicken-Free Soft Training Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Wild One Organic Fruit Salad Baked Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.00List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Jiminy's Good Grub Peanut Butter & Cranberry Flavor Soft Training Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Ruff Puffs Chicken-Free White Cheddar Flavor Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Plato Small Bites Organic Chicken Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Pumpkin Harvest Oven Baked With Sweet Potato Chicken-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Hip To Be Square Duck & Pumpkin Formula Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$11.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.82Autoship Price
- Lord Jameson Savory Sweet Vegan Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Plato Small Bites Salmon Grain-Free Dog Treats, 2.5-oz bag$5.50Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Lord Jameson Blue Bliss Vegan Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Portland Pet Food Company Bacon Brew Biscuits Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sweet Potato, Yellow Pea, Oats...||Salmon, Brown Rice, Barley...||Turkey, Brown Rice, Barley...||Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Date, Organic Oats...||Oats, Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegan, Human-Grade||Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Our yorkie likes this
Our 9 lb yorkie who has a meat allergy likes these cricket snacks. Didn’t even know they sold these, really glad I found a snack made of crickets. I’ll be buying the other flavors as well.
This, only this.
Finally, the perfect dog treat! This smells so good that even I might try it. LOL Clever name that combines insect protein with plant-based ingredients, so it’s sustainable and humane. It’s digestible, prebiotic, nutrient-dense, and has helped our rescue dog’s skin condition clear up. Unlike their crunchy treats and dog food, Marley Jo thinks it smells and tastes amazing. We have even encouraged our friends to start using this, and they assure us that their pure bred dog will do anything for them. I cannot wait for our pup to try the pumpkin chewy treats, too! We will keep buying the chewy treats, but won’t revisit cricket flour dog food or crunchy treats unless they revise the recipes. Thanks for existing, you give me hope for the future!
Hooray for Jiminy's
We love Jiminy's in this house! My dog is a picky treat eater (with some treats he takes them then just spits them out once he realizes they're gross, people food included!) but he loves these. We've tried the sweet potato and pumpkin so far. I appreciate like many others that these are small, easy to break into smaller pieces, a good "reward" for training, use a non factory farm protein source, and not especially stinky (looking at you pill pockets). My main caveats is make sure you keep them in an airtight sealed bag or container. The packaging bag has a built in ziplock, but it's very easy to break it and not realize it. With prolonged exposure, they get stale and tend to crumble more quickly and lose their appeal. They are pretty delicate as well, so not recommended especially highly for treats that live in a bag or pocket, unless you want a bag or pocket full of cricket treat dust.
Crickets Score Big!
I love these treats made from crickets. They smelled so good Mom just had to taste them and the smokey flavor was over powering but I like them A LOT!!
Both my pups love this. They are a little small for my big boys bite but they love them. Since they both have allergies this is the perfect treat!
Great for Training
My boxers love these treats! They are small enough for training and we like the clean ingredients.
Best Training Treats!
My new pup Ruby quickly learned how to sit when she got a taste of these training treats!
Don't order on auto ship!!! Great product other wise.
These are a great product but on autoship they packaged the soft chewy treats in a box with 25lbs bag of dog foot and 24 count case of canned dog food. I got a crushed mess. Instead of little treats to feed my dog I had scoop out crumbs and dump them in his bowl and then wash my hands every time.
Crickets : yum!
My dogs love to munch on Jiminy's Chewy Cricket Treat. They love everything from Chewy!
Tasty and easy to crumble
Murphy loves these. I appreciate that they don't smell super strong, are easy to break up, and less intensive on the environment! They've been great from crumbling into toys as an activity while Murph is home alone.