Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Red
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for erratic rolling motion with a fun oval shape that dogs love to chase.
- Super durable and strong, it's hard to bite and puncture. The ideal toy for water based fun!
- Designed for constant moving the egg shape makes it difficult for your pet to get a grip on the toy.
- The perfect toy for solo play as it gives your pup a safe and fun outlet for their prey instinct.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 4.5-in$10.85Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss M-ini Dog Toy, Blue, 3-in$5.49Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.54Chewy Price
- Waboba Fetch Ball Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Classic Ball Dog Toy, 3.8-in, 2 count$13.74Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Crunch Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Twig$20.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Tumbler Chaser Dog Toy$9.34Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- JW Pet Hedgehog Squeaky Ball Dog Toy$8.72Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- West Paw Echo Collection Zwig Dog Toy, Melon$19.95Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Squeaky, Bouncy||Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up...|
|Material||Rubber||Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
225 Customer Reviews
Best outdoor dog toy ever!
Any negative reviews on the Jolly Egg due to people not understanding how it’s supposed to work should be removed. They’re not supposed to be able to pick it up. That’s literally the whole point. My boys love their egg!
10/10 my 85lb pit loves chasing this egg around the yard! He is very active and an only dog so this is a great supplement to his daily runs and walks!
This is not what I expected
As much as I was hoping my dog would love this, he didn't! I know other dogs do, so what canI really say?
Neither one of my dogs wanted anything to do with this toy, unsure why as the reviews I read were great.
He loves it! But it’s not very sturdy. For the price I would expect a longer lasting product. The pictures show the egg after less than 10 minutes of play. The egg shape definitely accomplished my goal of getting him to swim longer than just fetching a ball but not impressed with how quickly it was punctured and misshapen (once squared off from biting no longer does the wobbly roll).
My dogs are in LOVE
I saw these at a farm store but wanted to do a little more research before purchasing. They are made of HARD plastic so that it is difficult for your dog to grab. It literally says that in the description so I’m confused why so many people are giving it bad reviews for that reason. I have three dogs. Bear: Chesapeake Bay Retriever/English Pointer, Duke: English Boxer, and Koda: Great Pyrenees/Bernese Mountain Dog. Bear and Duke love playing with Toys outside and have many Jolly Brand toys including a couple of the horse size jolly balls. They have managed to chew through all of them. This one is definitely the best yet. They have a really fun time pushing it around and chasing it. So far they can’t pick it up and chew on it. When it’s been how we put it in their dog pool and they love palsying around playing with the Egg. We bought the 12” toy. It would be nice to have something a little bigger similar to the size difference between the jolly balls for dogs and horses. Duke, having a somewhat flatter face has a difficult time picking up smaller toys when they end up right next to the fence or house so he begins to paw at them. That’s how I knew he would love the Jolly Egg. Bear just loves to chase things so it’s perfect for him too. Koda would rather lay around and watch but has even showed some interest herself. When these come back in stock we will definitely be buying another. These are AMAZING and exactly what is advertised.
My German shepherd pops and destroys everything. This is slippery and hard so it was very tough for him to grab. It does have puncture marks though lol
Jolly Egg dog toy
I did not realize these were hard plastic. One dog played with one a bit indoors. No one touches the ones I put outside. They are also hard as rocks! Not what I thought they were and was disappointed with my purchase. My dogs would rather play with an old sock than these useless eggs :(
Boo to Jolly Egg
Pups don't play with it, hard plastic & they can't grab it. Wasted my money on this one.
Jolly Egg Toy
My German Shepherd loved it, and even though it was punctured within minutes, he still loves to play with it.