Jolly Pets Monster Mouth Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable, erratic bouncing ball makes fetch more fun and enjoyable. It's unevenly weighted so when bounced it could go anywhere!
- Vanilla scent and flavor freshens breath, and it's made from non-toxic rubber that's safe to chew so you can be confident in giving this to your pet.
- Stuff the hollow center with any type of treat, like regular biscuits, peanut butter, or yogurt and watch your pet go to town!
- When it's hot outside try freezing the ball with your pet's favorite snack for a pawesome summer treat!
- The mouth on this toy makes dispensing the treats a fun task that your pup will be thoroughly entertained by.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fall Boot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.67Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Twig$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fall Boot Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Monster Ball Dog Toy, 2.5-in$4.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- DealChuckit! Zipflight Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$13.90Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.05Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealKONG Senior Dog Toy, Large$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.86Chewy Price$24.39List Price
- Tuffy's Destructosaurus Dino Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$80.49Chewy Price$100.49List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Mazee Puzzle Dog Toy, Raspberry$18.49Chewy Price
- KONG Ballistic Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies$20.48Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Water Toy||Dental||Water Toy||Dental|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Plastic||Canvas, Cotton, Leather, Plant Material, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Balls||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Balls||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
I bought these about 15 years ago from a feed store and they were great for my puppies. I bought these new ones for my puppy and he destroyed both in a few days. Sad to see the quality go down. I will just stick with WestPaws products from now on.
I gave a 5 month old collie that will chew all long. I will hide a small biscuit in it loves to find it when you shake it. The down side she it pick at the tiny feed and get the rubber off and eat it.
Lasted mere minutes
My dog had this "puzzle solved" in mere minutes. She chewed the teeth out very easily and then ate all the kibbles. I had to swoop in to take away the pieces so that the rubber did not become a topper. Waste of money on my dog. She has other toys with a similar concept but has never destroyed them. The teeth were just too delicate. I am not going to try seeing how durable it is without the teeth.
IT WORKS almost perfect!
It is easy to load, with any size kibble. Keeps them busy. Is easy to clean! Those are the 3 things that I care about. My dogs are not big chewers or destroyers, so It might not be perfect.
My pugs really like this toy. I have one of these for each dog, different styles, so they won't try to take the other's toy they each have one of their own. The kibble does not just come flying out, but they do come out enough to nab a bite and go for the next. Keeps them busy for a while
My dog grabbed this out of the box without even putting treats in it. Smells really nice like soft vanilla & keeps my really tough chewer busy (an 11 yr old Whippet/Chi mix). In fact, he would rather I just put his dinner directly in it so he can have more fun! Order the larger size for a boxer sized dog. We like it better than a Kong and it seems just as durable.
Nothing Monster about it
I had high hopes, but my mini bernedoodle destroyed this in 15 minutes.
NOT the Jolly Pet I respected!
I have a Jolly Ball that is over 15 year old and still intact. Within 20 minutes my dog pulled off chunks of this "monster mouth" . This is not to Jolly Pet standards. I have purchased their products for years and I am sorely disappointed .
my dog likes it
product seems durable, and hold treats well. my dog is a moderate chewer, so this should last a while.
Not for strong chewers
I have chocolate labs and this toy didn’t last 4 hours.