Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Blueberry
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This ball is made from puncture resistant material that'll withstand heavy chewers.
- Interactive toy great for multi-pet families that like to play tug-o-war.
- Made of non-toxic materials so you can be confident in giving this to any furry friend.
- Comforting toy to chew, tug, toss, and even for water activities at the beach, lake, or pool. If punctured it'll still float so your pet can continue to play all day long.
- Available in multiple sizes so you can pick the perfect one for you pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Friendly Monsters Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$7.18Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink Leopard$20.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Mummy & Coffin Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer Jr$10.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- JW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.45Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Large$12.30Chewy Price$18.89List Price
- KONG Senior Dog Toy, Small$7.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Blue, 4.5-in$9.20Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Dog Toy, Tangerine, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- HuggleHounds Lil Feller Durable Plush Squirrel Squeaky Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Jumbo Drumstick Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$19.47Chewy Price$30.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys, Balls||Ropes & Tug Toys, Balls||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
nothing is Malinois proof
This was fun…while it lasted. My pup had the knot out and the string all over in just a short time. She still likes to play with the ball during horse chore time.
Large ball and tough
This is a great toy for a large dog. The ball is large and is tough. My dog tried to bite the ball to carry it and the ball withstood her bites. It is rather heavy, so be careful if you try to throw it around.
Not durable enough
I bought this brand as I previously bought another ball the same brand which has lasted. This one after only a couple days and my dog has chewed through it.
This is the go to toy, inside or outside Nala brings this to me for play. She also pays with it by herself, Being our second Jolly Ball the other is the red with handle also a favorite .
Dog loves it
My dogs love this toy! From the cattle dog mix to the great danes, all are happy! Just watch our because when they decide to whip it around it HURTS! LOL
Not for heavy chewing
Dogs loved playing with it at first but the rope attached to it ended up shedded. The shredded material had shiny (tinsel looking) threads and was thin hundreds of threads. Dog(s) swallowed it. Bottom line some came out when dogs went to the bathroom. Not sure how much is still in their stomach. I wouldn’t recommend this toy for chewers. I cut the rope off and kept the ball.
Awesome fetch and tug toy!
This is the best toy ever! I have a very active 10 month old golden retriever who loves to run and fetch. This is easy to throw and well made. I can tug with her from either end or her fuzzy friend can tug too.
I have two large boys and they’ll tear about anything apart. So I’m super satisfied with this purchase. I’ve had it almost three months and it’s still going strong.
Shouldn't you be asking the dog?
Obviously, I like the ball on a rope because I bought it. Perhaps you should be asking the dog whether she liked the toy.
Got this for extreme chewer
The ball is almost indestructible but the rope running thru it not so much my baby was able to pull that out in days