Jolly Pets 10" Push-n-Play Ball Dog Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Water Toy|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Suitable for the most energetic of dogs, including canine athletes.
- Designed to be pushed, kicked and nosed around by both you and your pup.
- Designed for constant motion and endless play time; your dog will love spending time with their favorite toy.
- Ideal for water-based fun because it'll never sink, or you can switch it up and play soccer style with your pup.
- Made in the USA with ingredients you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Purple, 8-in$17.42Chewy Price$24.79List Price
- DealKONG Extreme Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Blue, 6-in$12.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.40Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Dawg-Buster Dog Toy, Regular$21.28Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 8-in$16.79Chewy Price$24.79List Price
- DealJolly Pets Tug-n-Toss M-ini Dog Toy, Purple, 4-in$8.18Chewy Price$9.10List Price
- Pet Qwerks Talking Babble Ball Dog Toy, Large$11.22Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
272 Customer Reviews
No fun for pups!
I was excited to receive these because I thought my pups at our doggie daycare would love them. Unfortunately, I didn't read the description clearly. These are hard and plastic. The dogs can grab them with their mouths and it hurts to kick them even with a sneaker on. We are always on the lookout for basketball-sized balls to kick and allow the dogs to fetch. Our group loves to fetch. Noone wants to push balls. Just not for us. We will be returning all four that we purchased.
I got this to play with our medium/large dog in the backyard. I did not realize how heavy or hard it is. I feel pretty bad playing with him when it hits his legs or he tries to bite at it as I feel it would probably hurt him if we played with it hard or frequently. Heck it hurts my foot if I try to kick it. Might be suitable for an extra large dog but I wouldn't recommend it for a dog under 80 lbs at least.
Ball is too hard for any dog to play with, puppies and adult dogs. They hate how hard it is. My full sized adult German Shepard hates it. Highly disappointed
The best idea ever!
Whoever came up with the hearding ball, must have been a genius. My red heeler absolutely loves this ball and it is now learned how to heard even though she's never seen a cow.
Not as expected
My Shibas LOVE the big balls, normally. They are rough players, so I tried this ball out. Very disappointed- it’s HARD plastic, not rubber or a heavy duty nylon as I thought. It’s about the size of a basketball - perfect for my girls - BUT potentially a cause for getting hurt if it hits their teeth or body wrong. Would return it if I could. Lesson learned - sad face
Was the best
I've had many of these over the years and they were always a really big hit. Then Jolly Ball came out with the same type of ball, but with 4 holes in it. Now, I own 4 of those and have given many as gifts. The dogs love them because they can shoot them around and can pick them up. The only way to pick up the solid ball is to remove the plug and stick a canine tooth in it. Apparently, that is too much work for my current dogs and they prefer the lazy way with the ball that has the 4 holes. Highly recommend.
HARD as a rock
My GSDs live Jolly Balls. All sizes. I was replacing my older giant ball. Mistake - I got this one. It is hard as a rock. So hard. My dogs won't play with it. Andbyou can't kick it to make it roll unless you want to break a toe or are wearing serious protective footwear. I will try to find a softer big Jolly ball next time.
great ball ! highly recommend
My dog loves play balls but they don’t last long before popping . I had no idea this product was available . She rolls it around the backyard entertaining herself , great product
Fantastic for big active dogs!
I wish I could post video, but my GSD loves this toy, and he herds the toy instead of herding other dogs! Win/win!
fun in theory but not for us
I thought my pup would love this toy because she loves balls. She loves all kinds of balls in shapes sizes and textures. However she hated this one. She barked at it like she was afraid of it. We tried again later on and she still didn’t like it. I’m assuming it’s because the ball was much thicker, harder, and stronger than most balls. She wasn’t able to hold it with her paw or mouth in anyway. Any time the ball rolled she growled at it like it was the vacuum. We let another dog friend play with it and that dog had the same reaction. Not sure what makes this ball so scary to play with. We wanted to love it but it wasn’t for us.