Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Red
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Ropes & Tug Toys, Balls||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys|
About This Item
- Non-toxic low density polyethylene toy that's great for bouncing, pouncing, chewing, or tugging.
- Handle makes pulling easy during interactive games like tug-o-war.
- Ball will never deflate, even when punctured by rough chewers, so they'll be many hours of playtime for your pup.
- Perfect for playing with in water or on land. It floats so you can bring it to the pool, lake, or beach.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealJolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Purple, 6-in$11.60Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Snowman Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.58Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Ring Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue/Green, Large$14.24Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealKONG Senior Dog Toy, Large$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Wet Wubba Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Extreme Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Fetch Ball Medley Triple Pack Dog Toy, Medium$12.75Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Blueberry, 8-in$17.92Chewy Price$19.50List Price
- Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer$19.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 12M$9.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
638 Customer Reviews
GSD LOVES These!!
We bought these last winter when the snow got to deep for us to find her Kong Balls and she fell in love with them (she was just a few months old then)! We bought 2 to keep her running to get enough exercise, and they work great! She is now a much bigger girl and still loves to chase them. Even though she can occasionally grab the whole ball in her mouth, she usually catches them by the handle. They are far from worn out after twice a day exercise time for nearly 11 months!
Great ball for dogs and humans
I live in a snowy climate. This ball is great for my young border collie to retrieve because of the handle and the color. Easy for me to throw because of size and again the handle.
Handle gone in 10 min
My cholate lab liked this toy the best out of my latest order, but she went right for the handle making short work of it. Now I have little pieces of red plastic to pick up,
Not For Chewers!
I didn't realize this is made of a plasticy-lightweight material. It says it's made of low density polyethylene, I just didn't read the description thoroughly enough, which is on me. With that said, my dogs almost immediately chewed the handle of. It took little to no effort, because it's hollow. Even just throwing it across the yard, it didn't last a day being carried back & forth. If your dog strictly fetches, this might work for them. If they chew at all, I don't expect it would hold up. I love other Jolly Ball products, but this one didn't live up to my expectations.
My boston loves the jolly ball. He especially loves the chew on the letters. They are not raised like previous models which was disappointing but its still a solid toy.
Great Pool Toy
My Lab loves to retrieve the ball from the pool, if she would not chew on the handle.
My new rescue dog loved this ball so much, that I am having to buy a new one already!
A favorite of our dogs
We have 3 German Shepherds and they love these balls. The handle makes it easy to throw.
Pup loved it,,,,,did not last
Well, my pup loved the ball, but in less than 15 min a big hole ripped in the handle. Did the Co. cheep out? If the handle was solid rubber this would not have happened. I bought 2 balls as I have 2 pups. The handle on the 2nd ball is well punctured. I guess if you have a pup that never bites the toy, this would be good, not many pups like that.
Used correctly, it's an AWESOME interactive toy
My Border Collie mix LOVES this toy, it's not really a self play toy which usually becomes something to chew on. It's an interactive toy. I throw/kick the ball, (and use the handle on my possession) and my dog goes to retrieve it using the handle and then if she wants; will take her frustrations out on the ball itself, leaving the handle alone. When I take this toy out she knows what kind of play we will be doing. Her Jolly Balls (she has more than one) has survived rough play for over 5 years now.