JW Pet Dogs in Action Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of non-toxic durable rubber
- Unique spiral design toy makes it terrific for fetch or solo play
- Designed to withstand even the toughest puppy love
- Promotes exercise and helps eliminate boredom
- Colors vary
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco TPR Bone Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.77Chewy Price$11.09List Price
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 2-Squeakers$8.86Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Lightweight$4.64Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.08Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Baseball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$3.46Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Minis Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Green Hedgehog$4.59Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Fox Dog Toy, Medium/Large$10.72Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Crinklers Cow Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 23-in$9.31Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Flyer Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer|
|Material||Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
477 Customer Reviews
I have a 150 lbs cane corso and I bought this toy for him when we got him at 8 weeks he is now 10 months and this toy is still in tact where as everything else that he has is destroyed he still has this toy!! This is his favorite toy and loves for me to throw it to him because it bounces and goes crazy which he loves!!
my new fav
Mum named this toy -DNA strand. It is so strong! My 2 y/o Rottweiler teeth don’t even puncture it & I try so hard!! It feels funny bouncing out of my jaws and it boings! Mum says she thinks it’s gonna last for a while! I also don’t get my toys without adult supervision. Which makes my toys a treat every time! We rate this a good value and great quality!
Cute, but didn’t last
We have a hard time finding toys for our lab/spaniel mix puppy. Unfortunately, this one lasted less than an hour. When playing tug, she was able to chew through parts that then fractured when we continued to tug. Disappointing based on the description and other reviews.
Dog chew toy
Not impressed with this toy. Did not last with my puppy. Chewed into pieces.
Fun and durable toy for puppies!
As a geneticist, I just had to get this double helix toy for my new puppy! It’s really flexible and durable. Would definitely buy again!
Destructo the Wonder Dog
He doesn’t have toys, he has snacks. That said, he’s not made a dent in this thing despite the joy he gets from beating himself about the head and shoulders with it. He loves it! If he does manage to wreck it over time we’ll get another.
Soft and pliable.
This is perfect for my dog who has sensitive teeth and a few fractures from chewing on bones and antlers. It’s soft and pliable and doesn’t hurt if I smash it over my knee (vet told me if I can’t comfortably hit a chew toy on my knee it’s too hard for my dog to chew)
Thought it was just a chew toy!
We untwist it a bit and put a treat in it. Gives my 13.5 year old cocker spaniel extra stimulation and fun at treat time.
Destroyed within 10 minutes
As soon as I gave this to my small dog she bit one part in half. It was all over after that. She continued to break pieces off until I took it away- about 10 minutes total.
My dog loves this toy!
This is such a good deal for what you are getting! My pitbull terrier is tug fiend. This toy is awesome bc its rubber and not plush or rope (ugh, anything fabric gets gross and slobbery) and its easy to grip. And after months of tugging at it , its finally showing some wear.