JW Pet Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Innovative ball is super durable and double-molded to stand up to tough chewers. This will help ensure that your pet enjoys this toy for as long as possible.
- Tough enough to stand up to constant chewing, while being malleable enough to be stretched and tugged.
- Help keep your pet active and healthy as this toy promotes exercise and activity. This product is also perfect for those dogs who tend to get bored easily. This can help prevent your pup from destructive habits like chewing on your new pair of shoes!
- Unique design features openings that allow the toy to be used as a treat ball. This will help keep your dog busy and engaged as she tries to get to the treats.
- This product is made with your pet's well-being in mind. Made from non-toxic durable rubber.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Wubba Ballistic Friend, Color & Character Varies, Large$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Snowman Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.58Chewy Price
- DealKONG Wubba Friend Dog Toy, Character Varies, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 18M$9.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Flying Squirrel Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$10.40Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Wet Wubba Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Durable Chew Dog Toy, X-Small$1.69Chewy Price$4.29List Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Blue, 4.5-in$10.99Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Crackle Heads Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.29Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Indoor Ball Dog Toy$4.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2031 Customer Reviews
1 Ball = 1 Happy Dog
I have purchased this ball for the last few years as a Christmas gift for my friends dog that she adopted. Her dog LOVES to play catch with it with you -or anyone for that matter. If you throw her the ball, she will run and get it and bring it back over and over and over- you get the picture.. Perfect ball for her, I try to remember that I get the largest size as one year I messed up and got the wrong size- she still played but nowhere as much. I finally just bought her the larger size as she loves it so much. This little thing brings such joy to her that it makes my heart happy. Isn't that what having pet friends is all about? We all need that nowdays.
Great Indoor Ball
I've read many of the reviews and it's true that the ball doesn't stand a chance against an enthusiastic chewer. Even though I have two smaller dogs under 35#, one of my boys will destroy the ball if he's in the mood. BUT...this is the absolute greatest ball to throw indoors when the weather is bad. The ball won't wreck your furniture or walls if mis-thrown. My dogs love the holes as the ball is easy to latch on to, run with and shake. Just the mention of "ball" and my two pups go crazy. You may not like the durability, but the dogs sure love this toy. Who do we really aim to please anyway?
Great Ball Toy
My Rottweiler loves this ball toy. It has to be one of his favorite toys that he has. He can chew on like crazy and nothing happens to the ball. You can throw and it has a few bounces to get him excited. You can put a few treats inside the ball to give him more challenges to try and get them out. Keeps him busy for a little while. You can also play tug and war with him and it is still durable to handle that game. I highly recommend this fun ball toy to your dog.
Not what I was hoping for
I had high hopes for this my dog have a smaller version from a different company that they love and have had for a while I just don't know who makes it and where I bought it. I wanted a larger o. So I got this one they were super excited to get it but it only lasted about 5 minutes before it had a large section missing out of it. So I took it away so they did not swallow any of the pieces they were pulling off of it.
Horses Love These
I bought a few large Hol-ee Roller balls last year to stuff hay into as an enrichment toy for the horses. The horses LOVED them, but they ate through them pretty quickly, even though you can fit a surprising amount of hay in them. So, I bought some XL Hol-ee Roller balls to last them a little longer. A great alternative to slow feeder hay nets.
Loved this ball!
Makes for fun times in the house on a cold, rainy day. I can stuff food items inside it or just throw for retrieval. My two dogs love to play chase with it too. Not too big or too small, made of a sturdy material, they have not destroyed it yet either.
Durable so far
Hi, this ball we received was blue. It has a light, pleasant scent. My dog likes to fetch and play tug with it...but he has his pre-existing favorite, so we play with this for short periods... no long gnawing/chewing on it. (no heaving chewing test). He is a Boston terrier about 25 lbs.
best toy ever!
My dog is young and has high energy. This toy engages her. She will find it and bring it to me. We play for a long time with this. It has held up over many hours of play for months. She can grip it easily and it is lightweight.
I bought this as an enrichment toy. Was a little worried as some stated they ripped apart easy. I stuck a bunch of dog biscuits sticking out through the holes & hung out from my chair hammock. They all loved it and with all those teeth, not even a scratch! It's holding up great through fang and claw. Made great!
Tiny toys for big dogs
Have the dimensions on these toys changed significantly? I ordered two of these balls earlier this year and my pittie mix destroyed the smaller one in days, so we were more careful with the larger one, and it is only recently that she's taken this one apart. I ordered a new one -- large. My bad for not drilling down into more of the description, because "large" is about the size of a softball. Worthless. I'll be sending it back. What I was replacing was about the size of a smallish pumpkin. Dimensions, photos with relevant dog sizes would be super helpful. That said, I also ordered a holee roller extreme, which is about the same size as this pseudo-large, but much thicker in construction. This might keep her occupied for a while.