JW Pet Megalast Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from durable TPR material that holds up to tough play
- Vanilla scent entices dogs and makes chewing even more fun
- Made of 100% recyclable materials and floats in water
- Suitable for teething puppies, perfect for interactive play
- Colors vary (blue, green or red)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Petstages Grunt N Punt Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Yellow & Green$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Frisco Retro Visor Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$2.48Chewy Price$3.10List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Baseball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Balls X-Small Dog Toys, 8 count$12.99Chewy Price
- KONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$9.08Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. Nearly Indestructible Tough Ball Dog Toy, 2.5-in$11.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Gnawsome Squeaker Bone Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$4.12Chewy Price$4.44List Price
- Nerf Dog Ultra Tough TPR Ball Dog Toy, Yellow$4.68Chewy Price$4.98List Price
- Frisco Fetch TPR Squeaking Ball Dog Toy, Blue, Medium$4.65Chewy Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$4.16Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
211 Customer Reviews
This ball is a good size, has decent bounce, and seems to hold up well to crazy puppy teeth and plenty of fetch around the yard. This is the only toy the puppy will play with if his older siblings are playing outside, any other options and he is too busy stealing what the big dogs have.
Actually hasn't fallen apart
We have an 8 month old mini schnauzer and a 6 month old giant schnoodle. NOTHING lasts between these 2, but this has so far!
Great for Fetch
Although for an agressive chewer you can't let them have this ball just to chew on, it is excellent for games of fetch! My agressive chewer loves to chase this ball! I let him chew it for a minute before giving the release command. It's holding up well!
Great for Chewers
My dogs love this ball. I recently bought another one. I have a saint bernard and a hound dog, these last about 30 days for them. I don't see how they are used for treats but otherwise my pups are happy.
Not for aggressive chewers!
Very disappointed. My pittie had little pieces torn of this thing within 2 minutes. It was complete destroyed by her in 20 minutes. Luckily she doesn't eat the pieces of toys she shreds. My search continues.......So far, durachew nylabones have been the only thing she can't destroy.
I use this as a treat ball to keep my German Shorthaired Pointers busy when we are out and they are home in the crate or unsupervised. I break off pieces of pupperoni and shove them in the holes and to keep them even more busy, I use tiny pieces of cheese slices on top of the pupperoni. It really keeps them busy for awhile. These are very durable rubber balls and have a vanilla scent when new. I use the medium size as treatballs. The large is bigger than my hand can go around but can still be used as treat balls but the holes are much bigger so they need alot more treats to put in the holes.
dog loves this
Ball and a treat dispenser - our dog has so much fun with it.
She had fun quickly destroying it
Well... She certainly enjoyed pulling it apart bit by bit over a span of 8 minutes. For the price I can't complain. It made her happy. It's just not durable if that's what you're looking for.
My German Shepherd is a ball maniac and she is really hard on them all and shreds everything. This one has held up great and she has yet to puncture or destroy it. Definitely recommend for heavy chewers that love a constant game of fetch!
Definitely a Big Hit
They love it. My dogs love this. I have to get a couple more. It's a favorite to fight over. That soda bottle crackle noise makes it a very worthy toy.