JW Pet Treat Tower Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive learning toys makes dogs work for their reward.
- Difficulty level can be adjusted to make it easier or harder to get the treats.
- Great for pups who gobble treats and food up too quickly.
- Keeps your fur-bud occupied for a good, long time.
- Durable hard nylon stands up to excited bats and exuberant chews.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.10Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- Busy Buddy Fun Durables Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Elephant, Medium/Large$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Lil Snoop Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Royal$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Purple$14.26Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Treat Tumble Puzzle Game Dog Toy, Large$14.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Frisco Rubber Flying Saucer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- fouFIT Mini Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Chess Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- TRIXIE Move2Win Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- TRIXIE Gambling Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$19.78Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- TRIXIE Windmill Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$22.71Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Electronic, Exercise||Training||—||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
great until it broke!
Love this toy but broke easily :/ I would order again though because I really like the toy. If it’s going to be so easy to break I wish they would make it cheaper
Fun food/treat dispenser
Dogs learned it right away. It is nice to keep them busy for a bit. Depends on dog. One of mine can empty it quickly while the other takes a little longer.
Good as a Slow Feeder
Bought this as mentally engaging toy for my 50 lb Staffy-German Shep mix. He uses the Bob-A-Lot, so he figured this one out pretty quickly. I started it on the easy setting (larger holes) and the kibble falls out with very little effort. This setting is perfect for a slow feeder, don't want to make him work that hard when he's hungry but it does prevent him for scarfing down a mouthful at a time. I'll switch the holes and adjust the rings for treats and as a time occupier.
Great product to keep your dog busy. My girl needs lots of activities to keep her out of trouble. This product did not disappoint.
Rosie's Breakfast toy
We had one before and have fed our dog her breakfast every day for the past 3 years with it. Decided to get another one just because. Slows her down from eating so fast.
This is is a slow feeder and challenge.
This is my 3rd purchase - it is very durable!!! - but a 6 year old, 100+ pound Lab can toss it pretty hard. We use it for her bedtime “snack” - keeps her sleeping later! She loves it and it does exactly what we want: a little exercise and a lot of fun.
Great food puzzle
My dog loves this. He gets his dinner in a food puzzle every night and this one is one of his favorites.
Watch out this toy breaks easily
This toy broke after 3 days and my dog swallowed a big piece.
Our pig's favorite toy
I'm really pleased with this treat toy. My Min Pin hasn't quite figured out the trick yet, but still gets enough kibble to stay engaged for a decent amount of time. Our foster pig figured it out almost immediately (it's almost perfectly designed for the way pigs interact with their world anyway), and he LOVES it. We just fill it with his usual dry food (it takes about half a handful at a time). He's been gleefully throwing it around the house for days - and he usually gets bored easily. The humans in the household really like that it doesn't travel all over the place (the pig pushes it around a lot, but the weight and shape mean it doesn't keep moving after he stops actively pushing) and that it doesn't fit under the couch or in any of the other small, awkward places our other treat toys like to hide. It's also so far proven to be really durable - a little scuffed but still solid after a week of honestly pretty rough use. Will definitely be keeping one of these in rotation moving forward.
Fun for Playtime
I have a corgi puppy and gave this to her to play with at only 8 weeks and she was able to figure it out (of course corgi’s are super smart!) she loves to play with this and get her treats or kibble pieces and I bring it out when I need her occupied with something and it works. Love it!