K-Plus Potassium Citrate Plus Cranberry Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 100 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chewable dietary supplement for use in dogs
- Aids in the prevention of urinary stone formation
- Potassium citrate helps decrease the possibility of kidney stone formation
- Cranberry extract has been shown to enhance urinary tract health
- Veterinarian Approved
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Flexadin Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$40.49Chewy Price$38.47Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps HP Snip Tips for Small Dogs & Cats, 60 count$18.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Milk Thistle Powdered Dog & Cat Supplement, 75g jar$27.59Chewy Price$26.21Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 30 count$16.71Chewy Price$16.79List Price$15.87Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Flexadin Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$68.49Chewy Price$65.07Autoship Price
- Probios Soft Chews with Prebiotics Supplement for Small Dogs, 120 count$16.85Chewy Price$16.01Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$39.00Chewy Price$61.65List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- Free Form Fatty Acid Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules for Cats & Small Dogs, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Toot Plus Fennel Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps ES Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Liver Defense Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Per Tablet: Potassium Citrate (Micro-Encapsulated)680.0 mg, Cranberry Extract115 mg....||Active Ingredients: (Per 3 Gram Tablet) Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia, Wild Yam Root...||Active Ingredients: 100 mg, of Purified Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium Macrocapon) Equivalent to 30 mg, of Polyphenols Per 800 mg...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Uva Ursi 200 mg, Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus Niruri) Powder 150 mg, Cranberry Juice Extract 100 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Happy new customer!
First, it was great to get it in 2 days, but my dog loves them over a previous brand we tried from our vet. The contents were all in tact. Half of the previous brand was a container full of powder. Much better product.
Alcaline ph & bladder crystals resolved! I replaced CitriVet with this and it seems more effective. I’m so happy for making the change.
Best selection of good products
Prescribed by our vet for Oreo due to bladder stones, which he seems to get frequently. He likes this cranberry flavor and readily eats it. We will see if it has proved good for him, when we have the monthly check at the vet.
My Vet recommended KPlus many years ago. Due to cost of precipitation medication that was very expensive. KPlus has worked very well for my dog Lady!
Too soon to tell if it works
My 5-lb dog was recently diagnosed with having struvite crystals in her urine. I'm supporting her with an appropriate diet and -- per my vet -- this supplement, specifically because it contains potassium citrate + cranberry so (hopefully!) she doesn't develop kidney/bladder stones. Because of her small size, I'm only supposed to give her a quarter of a tablet 2x a day. But when I try to divide them, they crumble. My solution: I completely crushed a tablet and measured the amount of powder that was in it: approx. 1/2 tablespoon. So now I simply crush a bunch of tablets, and give her 3/8 tsp. of the powder at each meal. It's "no biggie" to use my mortar and pestle to crush the tablets, 'cuz they're so crumbly! Next time around, will I buy the already-powdered potassium citrate+cranberry? No, because I'm not looking to add EFAs which she already gets, and which the already-powdered version contains.
Corrected my dog's acidic urine within a few days
This product works well! My dog makes oxalate bladder stones which can only form in acidic urine. My vet gave us potassium citrate to sprinkle on his food and he wouldn't eat his food - he is a picky eater. He thinks these are treats and gobbles up his dosage after each meal. His urine is now a neutral ph (he was 5.0 before starting) and it should prevent any future bladder stones. Work with your vet of course but this is a great alternative to the granules.
Tablets not what I needed
Not what I wanted. Tablets too big for my Dogs. Waste of money.
Great for preventing Ca Oxalate bladder stones
My vet prescribed 600mg/day of Potassium Citrate to help prevent stones from re-forming after surgery to remove several large ones. Prescription pills cost 3 times as much and these are very tasty and my pup loves to get them each morning. Same dosage as script. My only complaint is that pills are crushed/damaged by shipping, but that is the fault of delivery services, not the manufacturer.
K-Plus tabs are exactly same as what I was getting from my vet and a lot less expensive. So glad I researched. Got them in 2 days.
Great for urine crystals
I have been using this to my Morkey fo for three years due to the fact that she has crystals in her urine and it has been helping her.