Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 20% Protein Full Plume Feathering Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural, with no animal by-products.
- High levels of vitamins A and E for strong reproduction and improved health and immunity.
- Essential amino acids reduce the amount of waste nitrogen and produce high-quality eggs and birds with beautiful plumage!
- Contains high levels of calcium for strong shells.
- Formulated in the U.S.A.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healthy Harvest Non-GMO 20% Protein Chick Starter Grower Crumbles Chicken Feed, 40-lb bag$34.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.77Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Home Fresh Extra Egg Layer Crumbles Chicken Feed, 25-lb bag$22.20Chewy Price$21.09Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 20% Flock Maker Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kruse's Perfection Brand Super Chick Starter Crumble Medicated Chicken Feed, 40-lb bag$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Cockatiel Blend Cockatiel Food, 25-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 18% Protein Start Right Chick Feed, 25-lb bag$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Higgins InTune Natural Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 20% Flock Maker Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 14-lb tub$115.00Chewy Price
- Kalmbach Feeds 18% Protein Start Right Medicated Chick Feed, 50-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Organic 20% Starter Grower Poultry Feed, 35-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Soybean Meal, Dried Corn Distillers Grains with Solubles...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Corn Distillers Grains With Solubles...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Canola Meal...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Canola Meal...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||High-Protein, Non-GMO||High-Protein||High-Protein||High-Protein|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Immune Support, Digestive Health||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
my chickens don't want to try this..
I regularly ordered two bags of "Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 5-Grain Premium Scratch Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag" for my chickens and they don't have problems feeding my chickens. This time, I wanted to try "Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 20% Protein Full Plume Feathering Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag " so ordered it with my regular chicken feed. I realized it's a mistake..I mixed it with regular feed, also I tried to feed them in the separate feeder, none of them were successful. My chickens simply don't even bother to come to close :( I'm not sure whether chicken can smell, or they just don't like the small pallet shape, but I know my chickens are not picky at all. They are cage free running out there laying eggs happily. I don't know what to do with this super heavy 50lb bag that my chickens don't like it at all....
Still scratching my head
We have been using this in breeding season and for pullets 4weeks till laying. Used exclusive with Oyster shell and rooster booster per bag. We ended breeding season with every hen broody! And boys dropped trains 4 weeks early. I'd really like non soy! But the pellet size is my birds favorite. So I'm using this brand exclusively for chicks and game birds... and will do so till November where I change bag types.
My chickens don't like this at all...I even mixed it with other food, and they turn their beaks up to all of it:(
Chickens not so impressed
Chickens were not so impressed with this feed. They ate around it and ended up with very liquid pooh and softer shelled eggs. Went back to the 17% protein feed they were on and they are much happier. Thought being a more expensive brand and higher protein it would be a better feed for my girls but apparently I was wrong.
Been feeding a couple weeks. Already witnessing an overall improvement in growth and appearance in my young pulleys that I've never witnessed in 60 years of using other feeds. I hope the formula doesn't change and it stays available.
Chickens like it
Spoiled, happy chickens. I like the pellet size because they aren’t too big. Although, my chicken’s very favorite is the Extraordinary Layer Feed also from this brand.
Silkies love it
My 5 hens and rooster (all silkies) love this food. It lasts us a long time as free range as well. Sometimes I will make this food into a mash with poultry cell, b-12, garlic or ACV and they love it!
My girls love the food
Chickens love the food and great now that they are molting I can raise the protein content
Food for Moulting
Arrived in great condition, but unfortunately, my hens didn't care for it.
Moldy gross food
I’ve had chickens for about 8 years. I ordered this food while my chickens were molting. Hoping the extra protein would be good for them. They hated the good snd everyone stopped laying. I didn’t want to the food out so I committed to finishing the bag...when I got to the bottom of the bag I realized the food was moldy. Ugh! So gross! And no wonder they hated it. I feel fortunate none of the girls died!!