KASIKS Grain-Free Wild Pacific Ocean Meal Formula Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium kibble made with wild caught herring, anchovies, sardines, chickpeas, lentils, berries, and kale
- Grain and gluten free recipe with a single meat protein, a great option for pups prone to food sensitivities
- High in fiber and packed with antioxidants
- Includes nutrient-rich coconut and kale for their known health benefits
- Highly palatable recipe that’s complete and balanced for all life stages
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLotus Oven-Baked Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$90.21Chewy Price$94.49List Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Wild Boar & Garbanzo Bean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.57Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.64Autoship Price
- DealWishbone Pasture Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealWishbone Ocean Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.47Chewy Price$69.99List Price$66.00Autoship Price
- DealBlackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Everyday Diet Adult Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$13.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- DealWellness Grain-Free Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- DealHorizon Complete Senior Weight Management Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Grain-Free Ocean Fish Meal & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$80.51Chewy Price$76.48Autoship Price
- DealEvolve Deboned Grain-Free Duck, Sweet Potato & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$32.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price$30.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Pacific Ocean Fish Meal, Chickpeas, Red Lentils...||Chicken Meal, Chickpeas, Red Lentils...||Ocean Fish Meal, Burbank Potato, Norkotah Potato...||Potato, Pacific Ocean Fish Meal, Tomato Pomace...||Potato, Pacific Ocean Fish Meal, Tomato Pomace...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Haven't turned back since
My Golden Retriever had quite a few issues when I got him as a pup. Lowered eyelids, teary eyes, etc. I tried several beef and chicken based kibble, and finally settled on removing that out of his diet and went exclusively fish. We settled on Kasiks and never looked back. In his 1 year check up, his vet was even surprised how his eyes have changed (initially recommending procedures that would've been $$$ when he was younger). I realize there are still some chicken in Kasiks, but a small amount is good I think so build familiarity and resistance to any allergens. Oh and his poops are fantastic. Great product.
doesn't like it
Dog is a 9 year old Jack Russel in good health so far. He's been acting depressed and just doesn't like eating his food unless I put something in it to entice him to eat it, like eggs or something meaty or fatty. Has't seemed to affect him health-wise, but he just doesn't like it. He'll go at least a day or more without eating until he truly is just hungry enough at night and he knows the gig is up for the day, and then he'll eat right before he knows it's bedtime. He gets a few tidbits from husband during day, so is spoiled somewhat, but still is expected to eat his dog food, bottom line.
My 10 1/2 year old Lab mix is a bit fussy liking dry food. She immediately started eating this food.
Beware that if you want a one protein dog food, this has chicken fat in it. As I'm trying to eliminate all but one protein, I'll need to eat the cost of this food but it's my bad, I didn't read the ingredients closely enough. Also, just FYI, this is a very high calorie dog food so you'll be feeding less. If you don't need a one protein food I'm sure this is a good food, reading other reviews.
Great dog food
My lab loves it! She hasn't had any hot spots from grains or other additives. Affordable and healthy.
Wonder food Great Quality
The number one thing I want to mention is the food has lower feeding guidelines so it lasts longer. Less volume has the same nutrition compared to a lot of other ones. It's doggy delicious.
My favorite selections
Hello all, My name is Gigi and I just got my first order of my favorite dog food. I can't tell you the surprise I received when I say mom open the box and discover it was for me. Every morning and evening I can't wait to chow down. Since this was the first order I pray that my mom will order again in the future from Chewy.com
Loves his Kasiks
Bodhi, a Maltese/Terrier loves his Kasiks but only if it is hand fed , nugget by nugget! I have tried putting it in separate dish on the floor next to his wet food and also tried mixing it in...No banana! Must be hand fed nugget by nugget while sitting on the chair, next to me, at the table. If I don’t feed it fast enough, he nudges my arm. Yes, I am losing weight....he is my diet master.
My rottie-lab mix loves it
After using Canadian made Orijen since he was a pup, my 7 year old male rottie-lab mix did not eat well the Kentucky made version; I was disappointed. But he dived immediately into his first bowl of Kasiks Fish formula and his digestion has improved greatly. I will certainly reorder. I hope Chewy keeps it stocked.
Great for multi size dogs
Great product. Not too big, I have multiple size dogs, ( 5 lbs-65 lbs) They all love it. It smells and looks wonderful.