Kaytee Bunny Flip 'N' Toss Carrot Small Pet Toy, 6-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rattle toy for your rabbit.
- Shaped into a fun carrot design.
- Constructed using natural wood.
- Paw-fect for your bunny, guinea pig or other small animal.
- Crafted to provide your pal with physical and mental stimulation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Nation Play Tunnel Rat & Ferret Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Perfect Chews Hamster Toy$5.21Chewy Price$5.73List Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life Run & Hide Small Animal Toy, 8-in$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hide 'n Wobble Small Animal Toy$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hanging Bulrush Bunches Small Animal Toy$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Kaytee Woven Carrot Toss Small Pet Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Klik Klak Small Animal Toy$4.34Chewy Price$7.69List Price
- Oxbow Deluxe Vine Ball Small Animal Chew Toy$9.17Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Color Play Dangly Small Animal Toy$2.79Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Kaytee Chew & Treat Toy Assortment for Rabbits, Toys Vary, 5 count$7.09Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Kaytee Perfect Chews Guinea Pig Toy, 6.5-in$2.39Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Chinchilla, Rat|
|Material||Wood||Sisal, Natural Fabric||Wood||Wood||Stone|
|Toy Type||Toss||Chew Toys, Toss||Chew Toys, Toss||Chew Toys, Toss||Chew Toys, Climbing|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
great but not great
Cute toy looked like fun to play with my bunny. But she ate the top of the carrot made of paper, then refused to touch it let alone play with it.
I bought two of these for my two bunnies and neither of them like it. They don’t play with it or even chew on it. I don’t recommend for bunnies, maybe a hamster
They hate it!
Our two buns have NO interest in this toy. They do, however, love the Woven Carrot Toss by Kaytee. I've ordered multiples of the woven carrot and it's a hit every time!
My bunnys love this,they toss it around and of course chew on it
This used to be my rabbits favorite toy and I was so excited to find it again and got it for my guineas now. The description and pictures are all what I wanted and I didn’t get that. The toy is now solid wood, no rattle and paper greens on top. I gave 2 stars because the toy is pretty solid and not bad quality. It’s just absolutely not what is advertised and if I had known, I wouldn’t have purchased. My guineas won’t use it because they don’t like wood toys.
Not as pictured but still a good toy
This toy is no longer made of sisal like it was in the past and like it appears in the picture. I reached out to Kaytee and found out it is made of pine and vegetable-based dye. Still a good quality toy and I’m hoping it’ll last longer since it is wood and not sisal.
Both my bunnies love this toy. They are very particular and this was a winner.