Kaytee Cuddle-E-Cup Plush Small Animal Bed, 10-in, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A cozy, comfortable bed small animals will love.
- Ultra-soft, padded faux fur interior for the highest level of comfort.
- Made of durable polyester material that’s made to last.
- Machine washable for easy cleanup.
- Includes straps to strongly secure the bed into position anywhere in your pet’s cage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Peter's Woven Grass Small Animal Mat, Brown$8.65Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Chill N Snooze Bed$13.17Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Geometric Plush Small Pet House$9.82Chewy Price
- Oxbow Timothy Club Tunnel Small Animal Hideout$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Edible Logz Natural Small Pet Hideaway$7.92Chewy Price$10.79List Price
- Ware Edible Twig Tunnel Small Animal Hideout, Large$11.43Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Igloo Hideout, Large$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- SunGrow Natural Grass Chew Mat & Hay Bedding Cage Rabbit, Guinea Pig, & Small Pet Accessories, 1 count$4.91Chewy Price$4.66Autoship Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hay Small Animal Corral$12.28Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Corner Fleece Small Animal Hideout$14.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Timothy Club Small Animal Mat, Large$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Gerbil, Rat, Ferret, Chinchilla||Guinea Pig, Hamster, Ferret, Rabbit, Rat|
|Material||Polyester, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
305 Customer Reviews
I adopted 2 little guinea pigs and thought they would sleep in this. Well, they didn't! So what I did was flipped it over and they love it! They are always sleeping under it! They love to be covered. I consider this a good buy.
My guinea pigs adore them! And so do I for taming
I ordered 2 of these for my 2 boys and they LOVE them, it took them some time to figure out how to use them but after a few hours they figured it out. I got a green and a bue one which are the exact colors that I wanted, but for other customers sake I would love for us to be able to choose our colors. They wash perfectly fine except I had to put a pee pad on top because it just soaks right through.
It's pretty soft
It's pretty soft inside, and the guinea pigs seem to like it. It's big enough that they have room to lay down inside. It serves its purpose.
Great at first, until you wash it
This small bed was perfect for my rabbit, he loved it and would sleep in it constantly. It got dirty and I had to wash it. I made sure to follow any washing rules per the website/product and it came out completely ruined from just one wash. It had strings come loose and a whole part of the bed was ripped down to the bedding. DO NOT BUY THIS HORRIBLE PRODUCT!
Great cuddle cup
I bought this because i ordered a different brand but it was just slightly too small. This one is perfect!! It's big enough for her to even stretch out and tall so she feels slightly protected. My piggy loves it, I just ordered another.
GP loves this!
My GP loves it but be warned that pees goes right through it! So it would be good for in the cage, but not your lap!
Chinchilla loves it!
I'd been debating getting my chinchilla a bed for a while, but I was hesitant. Every other made-for-chinchilla product I had gotten him (exercise wheels, hammocks, etc.) he didn't care for and never used. But I saw this one and thought why not. Turns out he loves it! It's soft and cozy and the perfect size for the little man. Even washes well in the washing machine! Would highly recommend :)
Nice couch for guinea pigs
This is a nice size bed that could fit two guinea pigs if they decided to share. Mine will not. I will find one comfortably reclined inside, which is great. I fold up a small fleece blanket to put inside so I won't have to wash it as often. It did take them a few days to figure out they could hang out in there, but once they did, they enjoy it.
Bed Bed Ever!
I got this bed for my Guinea pig and he loves it! He uses it all the time! I would recommend putting a soft facecloth or small towel in there so that they don’t poop or pee on the bed (if you don’t plan on washing it every day). I wipe mine down with baby wipes every day just to make sure it’s extra clean but you don’t have to. 10/10 would recommend for anyone who needs a bed for their small pet! <3
They love it
The girls get so excited and love laying on it. Easy to clean!