Prevue Pet Products Multi-Color Small Animal Playpen, 36-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for indoor and outdoor interactive fun, allows small animals to run and play while being safely contained.
- Can combine with additional same-model playpen sets to create larger space.
- Playpens allow owners and children interactive play opportunities with pet while still containing the pets range.
- Ideal for hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, and other small pets.
- Features 8 panels, each measuring 13 inches long by 9 inches wide. Playpen easily sets up and easily folds down to store.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Small Animal Cage with Play Yard, X-Large$254.99Chewy Price
- Marshall Small Animal Playpen Mat/Cover, 8 panel$23.43Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Kaytee Pet-N-Playpen Small Animal Pen$43.99Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Rabbit Home, 37-in$49.99Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- Frisco Wire Small Pet Playpen with Door, White, 15-in$33.86Chewy Price
- Ferplast Cavie 80 Guinea Pig Cage, Grey$74.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- Frisco Wire Small Pet Playpen with Door, White 29-in$41.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home, 39.5-in$78.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Gray, Medium$131.90Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- Ferplast Krolik 160 Rabbit & Guinea Pig Cage, XX-Large$164.99Chewy Price$178.99List Price
- Kaytee Open Living Small Pet Habitat, 48 x 24-in$91.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wire Extension$39.28Chewy Price$64.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret, Hedgehog|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
199 Customer Reviews
Good but be careful with Syrians
We really like this playpen as it gives a great space for our daughter to play with her hamster. However, I am only giving it 4 stars because the syrian is big enough to climb right up the side of it and climbs over the enclosure. We are constantly taking her off of the side before she can get all the way over.
For my senior chihuahua
I bought this for my 16 year old Chihuahua because she has been having accidents around the house. I bought two and connected them together. It made a nice area for her where I could put her bed, bowls and pad when I am not around. Although she is unable to jump over it, she basically knocked it over because the hooks between the panels come apart very easily. I am now going to try tying them together with twist ties and hopefully my problem will be solved.
Not good for dward hampster
I bought this for 2 dwarf hampsters. The older one ran around for about 15 minutes then started climbing out. The younger one figured out she could climb out in a few minutes and was so dedicated to escaping that we can't use it. It also unhooked too easily. My daughter gently bumped it a couple times and it came undone.
Purchased two and connected to make bigger play space. Just be careful bc if your piggie climbs like mine does (didn't know til I put her in this) they will escape. I would recommend one that is either higher or one that has netting over so they can't escape. I put ours out in yard in grass and she tried to escape. Other than that I highly recommend
This is my third one!
These are a great size to let guinea pigs run around on the floor without having to worry about chasing them all over the house. We also use them as fences to keep our kitten out from under beds and from chewing on cords. Cute, colorful and easy to use.
Good for the money.
Good product. Just be careful if your guinea pig is like my gray one, Humphrey, he likes to yeet himself over the top of it and into my arms.
Better than expected
Not a fan of the colors but it works great for my bearded dragon. I bought 3 of them to link together and now I can sit back and enjoy my book while he sun bathes.
Didn't work too well.
My hammie climbed right over this playpen. Reconfigured it to keep him in. Wouldn't suggest it for hamsters.
Nice item, very practical
My guinea pig is a little too long for just one playpen, so I purchased a second one and attached them together, very practical!! We don't have a large permanent space for Hammy (our piggy), so having this is very convenient. We take him out every day and he likes running around in it, but learned how to climb over it lol... That's how he tells us he's ready to go back to his cage.
Perfect for our Guinea Pigs!
This pet playpen was really easy to set up and was perfect for our guinea pigs. We like to use it outside so the piggies can graze. Just remember that when you use this you should supervise your guinea pigs so that they are safe!