Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Omega-3 fatty acids support brain and heart health.
- Helps enhance skin and feather health for vibrant, healthy plumage.
- Naturally preserved for ideal freshness.
- Added probiotics and prebiotics aid in proper digestive health.
- Specially crafted for Parrots.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Higgins Vita Seed Parrot Food, 25-lb$61.55Chewy Price$78.99List Price$58.47Autoship Price
- Roudybush Daily Maintenance Medium Bird Food, 10-lb bag$34.20Chewy Price
- DealHiggins Vita Seed Conure & Lovebird Bird Food, 5-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealZuPreem Pure Fun Large Bird Dry Food, 2-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 14-lb tub$105.00Chewy Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 14-lb tub$115.00Chewy Price
- ZuPreem Natural Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3-lb bag$11.15Chewy Price$20.49List Price$10.59Autoship Price
- Valley Farms Cracked Corn Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$29.00Chewy Price
- Valley Farms Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 15-lb bag$37.95Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- Valley Farms Peanut Kernels Wild Bird Food, 15-lb bag$38.50Chewy Price
- Mile Four 21% Organic Whole Grain Starter Chicken & Duck Feed, 23-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, Non-Soy Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag, bundle of 2$74.82Chewy Price$78.76List Price$71.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed, Oat Groats...||Striped Sunflower, Corn, Kibbled Corn...||Sunflower, Safflower, Oat Groats...||Sunflower Seeds, Safflower, Buckwheat...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...|
|Bird Type||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon||Parrot||Conure, Parrot|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||Digestive Health||—||Color Enhancement|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
Good quality food
My African gray loves this food. I buy it because of the variety in seeds. I find it nutritional and my bird has more options to eat what she prefers.
I LOVE CHEWY ALWAYS
I am in the medical field and yes my parrot goes everywhere with me, at any rate inadvertently ordered food running low and forgot to change my address to my new assignment area... They were awesome got it to me and my parrot didn't go hungry!!
Bird Talk x two
My conures love this blend. It so much easier to order it from Chewy's. The closest store to our ranch that carries it, when they have it in stock, is an hour away.
He loves it!
Our African Grey loves the food but is partial to macaroni when added to the seed mixture. Any chance we'll see that in the future.
My green conure enjoys the food. I rather buy from chewy for the convenience.
Great Parrot Food
My parrot will only eat this food. She loves it. She is a peanut and seed eater. She leaves the other nuggets.
They love it
Bought this in hopes that both my Red Belly and my Cockatoo would eat this and they love it. Love ordering with Chewy, ordered it on a Saturday evening arrived that following Monday. So happy both my birds enjoy the food and I am happy with the prompt delivery. Highly recommend.
Delivery people very bad
The parrot food was great very happy with it. I wasnt happy with the delivery at all. The parrot food was left at the road at the mail box on the ground. Our driveway is very long and road cannot be seen from the house. You should check out the delivery people , to me its lazyiness on the delivery guys part to leave a package on a busy road when the house isnt visible.
Terrible absolutely Terrible
For one, sunflower seeds and peanut are something you should NOT be feeding an African grey. It is not good for them at all. Not sure about other breeds but definitely NOT an African grey
Too many small seeds
This seek is filled with tiny seeds, etc that end up getting thrown out. Not really a good mix for larger birds. I have african greys, amazons, mini macaws, severe macaw, & Moluccan cockatoo. They are not touching the smaller stuff. Plus the price always goes way up after your first purchase or 2. I can't rely on your pricing.