Kaytee Hay Manger & Salt Spool Hanger Small Pet Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adjustable length easily attaches to any wire cage.
- Helps keep food clean and off cage floors.
- Decreases waste in the habitat.
- Built-in salt spool holder is great for special treats.
- Paw-fect for your rabbit, guinea pig or other small pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Hay-N-Food Bin with Quick Locks Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies, 7-in$11.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$6.95Chewy Price
- Ware Small Animal Sifter Feeder$24.99Chewy Price$28.49List Price
- dealKaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$11.82Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Carrot Small Pet Bowl, 22-oz$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Small$0.89Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Chinchilla Accessory Pack$23.19Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Ware Slide-N-Lock Small Animal Bowl, Small$9.68Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Lixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 8-oz$7.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Lixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.04Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Rat, Sugar Glider|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||8-oz||8-oz||8-oz||20-ounce||2 cups|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated||N/A||N/A||Food Storage||Tip-Resistant, Food Storage, Elevated, Lead-Free|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
My guinea pig has a hard time trying to eat the hay from it, I don't use it
Waste of money
I used this in my guinea pig's cage to hold his hay for less than a day. When he would pull on the hay he would also pull one side of the manger off the cage. Also hay would fall out of the bottom of the feeder onto the bedding. The purpose of the manger was too keep the hay off the bedding.
I have this in all my rabbit cages, perfect size for one or two rabbits.
Do not recommend
Got it for my rescue guinea pig and the edges on it were so sharp he got cut and ended up ripping out a clump of fur. Wouldn't recommend unfortunately.