Kaytee Chew Proof Small Pet Water Bottle, 12-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chew-proof water bottle for your small pet.
- Constructed using clear glass and stainless steel.
- Paw-fect for your rabbit, ferret, guinea pig, chinchilla and more.
- Features a spring attachment hanger to hold the bottle securely.
- Equipped with a unique drip-resistant sipper tube and fun floating duck reminder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Large$3.99Chewy Price
- Choco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl, Mint$9.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Ferret$8.59Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Lixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 8-oz$5.67Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl,10-oz, Granite$7.37Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Press N' Slide Small Animal Feeding Station$8.79Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Lixit Bottle & Tube Cleaning Brush, 16-in$5.40Chewy Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Water Bottle, 5-oz$7.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Living World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Forage Small Animal Bowl, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Lixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.04Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rat, Chinchilla||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Guinea Pig|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||No Drip, Chew Resistant||No Drip||Chew Resistant||Chew Resistant||—|
|Bird Type||—||—||—||—||Conure, Pigeon, Hookbill, Cockatiel|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Horrible water bottle
This water bottle is terribly engineered. You cannot hang the flat side of the bottle against the flat side of a cage and have the water mouthpiece be inside the cage. The water bottle screw top doesn’t align correctly to allow you to hang the flat side of the bottle against the cage. It’s horrible, and I will have to go buy a new water bottle now. This bottle is hanging askew at a weird angle and my Guinea pig can’t get to the water tip conveniently, anyway. I bought it online and it never crossed my mind that a water bottle with a flat side might exist and NOT allow you to hang the flat side against the flat cage.
Garbage water bottle
I’ve had small pets for 20 years now and I’ve gone through a lot of water bottles, they last maybe two years at best. This is the worst one I’ve ever received. The design actually is good, the opening is wide enough to fit a bottle cleaner without too much trouble. If only it actually held water! It’d be empty in under an hour if I left it in the cage. My Guinea pigs were afraid to go near it because of all the water coming out. Don’t waste your money.
leaks before they could even drink it
Absolutely the WORST water bottle I’ve EVER bought! It was completely empty within a matter of minutes. Gone before my Guinea pigs could even drink it. Save your money and DO NOT buy this one.
Perfect Water Bottle!
This is the best water bottle. I have experienced no leaks its easy for my chinchilla to drink from and it comes with a cute little duck that helps you tell the amount of water left in the bottle.
best i've found
I've tried a half dozen different water bottles, and this is the best by far. Every other bottle has leaked, become clogged, or is a pain to clean. This is a winner in all aspects. It's the only bottle I use, I've got 3 set up currently and all work great
Okay so far
As i was hanging it it did start leaking, and i really hope that stops. it stopped since i quit moving it but im still a little worried about it.
Easy water bottle
This is a great product. It did leak when it filled it to the recommended fill line, however when I filled it all the way I had no issues. Love the extra spring cable for added protection of falling.
No leaks, but trouble with the spout
A lot of reviewers said they had issues with the bottle leaking but mine works fine. The only problem is having to twist the spout around so it face the right way, which can be a bit of a pain. On normal bottles it doesn’t matter where the spout faces since the bottle is round. The back of this one is flat so you can’t just turn the bottle itself around. Other than that, I like it much more than blastocyst bottles. It’s very sturdy and just the right size for my single male guinea pig.
One of the best!
This bottle does leak, but only when you fill it to the "fill line". When you fill it all the way to the top, it does not leak at all, but still gives your piggies a generous amount of water when they drink. My guinea pig, Princess, ONLY drinks from this water bottle. We have two bottles in the cage, one a different brand, and I kid you not, she will ONLY drink from this one. I love that its glass and super easy to clean, and you can also move the spout in any directions you need. Super good quality, one of the best bottles for your piggies!
AWFUL do not recommend
HORRIBLE. Within hours my Guinea pigs had a swimming pool. They are now in recycle bin and off to buy another brand