Kaytee Stoneware Cavy Small Pet Bowl, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 4-inch stoneware bowl for your small pet.
- Designed to be dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- Crafted using durable ceramic with a high-glaze finish.
- Features a wide profile and heavyweight construction.
- Paw-fect for your hamster, ferret, bunny or guinea pig.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Living World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Ferret$8.59Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Forage Small Animal Bowl, Small$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Large$3.99Chewy Price
- DealLixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.00Chewy Price
- Lixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 8-oz$5.67Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Ware Critter Carafe Small Animal Water Bottle, 26-oz$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Lixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 8-oz$7.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Radical Steel Small Animal & Bird Bowl, 20-oz$10.50Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Pet Bowl, Blue & Tan, 5-in$10.49Chewy Price
- Living World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz bowl$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit|
|Capacity (Max)||3/4 cup||22-oz||16-oz||1 cup||13-oz|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Tip-Resistant||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Perfect for my growing ball python needs. Will order these again when needed.
These work great for extra water bowls and feeding live meal worms to my gliders..
Nice quality, but small size can still be tipped
I got the smallest sized option for a cat that tips over his water dishes. This was too light to prevent him from doing that so I returned it.
I got this bowl for my cat, who insists upon drinking at the sink. She wants to drink from the faucet, and I do turn the water on for her. Sometimes the water softener is running, though, and I don't want her to drink that. She has a normal bowl and a lovely drinking fountain on the floor. She is obsessed with the sink. I got her one cavy bowl that fits right along the edge of the sink. I expected her to immediately push it off, but so far she is drinking from it and seems to love it. I decided to buy another, because eventually the first one will end up in pieces.
Ceramic Pet bowl
Bowl is very heavy and for my kittens means they can not move it around.