Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Mint Small Animal Food, 24-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural and chemical free for a healthy and delicious treat
- Timothy Hay is high in fiber and aids in proper digestion
- Grass is sun cured and is an excellent appetite stimulant
- Provides a fun and interactive way for your furry friend to eat and forage
- Hay helps to wear down and clean teeth for good oral health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Timothy Hay Wafer-Cut Small Animal Food, 60-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 40-oz.$10.62Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.09Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food All Natural Rabbit Pellets, 25-lb bag$29.74Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.25Autoship Price
- Kaytee Timothy Complete Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Oxbow Botanical Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Harvest Hay Stacks Western Timothy Hay with Carrots All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 35-oz.$12.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.49Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fortified Diet with Real Chicken Ferret Food, 4-lb bag$13.15Chewy Price$22.99List Price$12.49Autoship Price
- Mazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$14.34Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.62Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$8.47Chewy Price$8.05Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Juvenile Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Fortified Daily Diet Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$19.39List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.69List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Dried Mint.||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay.||Timothy Hay.||100% Timothy Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....||100% Oat Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Degu, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber||Low-Protein, High Fiber||Low-Protein, High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Short cuttings, kind of dusty, but the rabbits love the mint added in so they eat plenty of it anyway. I don’t typically like Kaytee because the quality isn’t good. This follows that trend. Poor quality but good enough.
The Dry Hay Wow
I know hay is dried grass but I would not say this is fresh. Nor any hay I have ever purchased by the brand Kaytee. I personally could not smell or see any of the mint that is in the bag. My bunny was not interested at all. She is not much of a hay eater so im experimenting with different brands and flavors to see if she eats one. This will be good to lay down outside over some grass seed in my backyard, that’s about it.
some brown strands
This hay is pretty good there is some brown strands in it but its still good my rabbits liked it. but I will most likely be getting care fresh or oxbow hay from now on:)
cut up to much.
This hay is cut up so small that it just falls out of the hay holder. DO NOT GET.
For my guinea piggies
My pigs absolutely love this hay and the bags are bigger than i thought they would be, one bag lasted around two weeks and i have two guinea pigs who are constantly eating. Would definitely recommend:)
would not recommend
We get a autoship every 2 weeks for our 7 guinea pigs and always get a few hay bags in our order, these came to use super dry a as and not usable!! We really need hay to replace the 3 bags we had ordered but I’m afraid to order this kind again!!! My girls do like the carrot, sweet potato and cranberries kinds thou!
Kaytee Timothy Hay is a favorite
Our guinee pigs seem to love this product. They get all excited when they hear the bag opening. It makes a nice treat to let them know how much we think of them.
They loved it!
Both my buns loved this hay! No hesitation and no Timmy troubles. Will definitely purchase again.
please don’t buy this
My rabbits didn’t like the mint and I’m pretty sure other rabbits wouldn’t like it either. They ended up just chewing it and spitting it out
Guinea pig loves it
My guinea pig really enjoys his food and whenever he sees me about to put more food in his bowl he peeks his head out of his tunnel and gets ready to eat.