Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Carrot Small Pet Bowl, 22-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- You’d think this carrot-shaped bowl was picked fresh from the garden!
- Chew-proof ceramic will discourage nibbles and gnaws.
- Colored with lead-free paint.
- The bowl is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- Paw-fect for your guinea pig, rabbit or other small pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Guinea Pig$9.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Living World Blue Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Choco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl, Mint$9.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Pet Bowl, Blue & Tan, 5-in$10.50Chewy Price
- DealKaytee Vege-T-Bowl Cabbage Small Pet Bowl, 16-oz$7.53Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Cavy Small Pet Bowl, Blue, 3-in$4.29Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- DealLixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.00Chewy Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Small$0.89Chewy Price
- Living World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Ware Sifter Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies$9.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealLixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 16-oz$6.17Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat, Hedgehog||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret||Guinea Pig|
|Capacity (Max)||22-oz||16-oz||20-oz||2 1/2-cup||1-1/4 cup|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
This bowl is freaking adorable! It perfectly holds all the greens and veggies i give to my bunny for breakfast.
Solid, doesn’t tip over, holds a lot and my piggies love it!
Very well made
It's very nice and heavy my piggies haven't knocked it over yet and they like it too
I’m soooo glad I ordered this bowl! My 2 mini lops love it too! Perfect for pellets!
bunnies flip it right over
The bowl itself is very cute! Unfortunately with the shape and the greens coming off the top, it’s super easy for my bunnies to flip. I got this and the cabbage bowl because they’re so cute. But they are both so easily flipped that my buns were just constantly knocking their water over. Would probably be better for other animals or bunnies who don’t like to flip bowls over (if they exist??).
A Great Bowl!
My bunny loves his new carrot bowl! This is much bigger than his old one was, and he loves the depth and width that allows him to get to all of his food. I love those things about it too, because it's helped cut down on the mess he'd make from his smaller bowl. Nice and heavy and fits a lot!
Chewy by Choice
Not simply a clever design, but functional as well!!
This bowl is huge and So cute!! I got it for my Parakeet's bird bath. It's a bit heavy which is great so it won't be easily knocked over. Can't wait for him to use it lol
I got this when I adopted my bunny, Wally. I used it as a water bowl but now that I no longer have 2 bunnies and am up to 4 it's just not big enough. I still use it but I have 2 water bowls now :) absolutely adorable and great if you don't have an entire nest of rabbits
Scrub a Dub Tub
This bowl is too cute! I use it for my Syrian hamster as his sand bath and he loves it! It has a nice depth too it and is heavy enough it doesn't tip over. I imagine it would be good for rabbits but maybe not a good feeding bowl for guinea pigs.