Ware Groom-N-Kit for Small Animals, 1 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The perfect selection of necessary grooming tools for small pets
- The kit includes a pin brush to reduce shedding, bristle brush to make fur shine, nail clipper, and a tasty treat to provide the perfect diversion during grooming
- Keep your pets fur soft and shiny
- Helps you create a special bonding experience while you groom your furry friend
- Tools are safe and effective
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SunGrow Training Clickers Small Pet Tools Accessories, 10 count$15.95Chewy Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Pro-Nail Trimmer, 6.25-in$4.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Kaytee Clean Cage Small Animal Habitat Deodorizer Spray, 16-oz bottle$12.63Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.00Autoship Price
- Kaytee Squeaky Clean Critter Small Animal Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$8.69Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.26Autoship Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Wood Small Animal Brush & Comb$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Marshall Goodbye Body & Waste Odor Ferret Supplement, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Lixit Small Animal Grooming Kit$7.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Small Animal Bathing Sand, 2.2-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Marshall Original Formula with Baking Soda Shampoo for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$10.54Chewy Price$12.68List Price$10.01Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$8.20Chewy Price$8.95List Price$7.79Autoship Price
- Marshall Foaming Waterless Shampoo for Small Pets, 5-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$13.33List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$6.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Gerbil...||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Ferret|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
Everything works as expected :) nice to have a kit that includes nail clippers and brushes. the nail clippers also work very well- no issues cutting piggy nails.
Terrific grooming set at a bargain price
Everything in this little set is ideal for small furries. The bristle brush is extra soft; ideal for guinea pigs, while the slicker brush does a great job with bunny fur. The chew toy is a nice bonus (bunnies love it!) and nail trimmers are included, too. Really great, low price for this practical set.
Poor quality and bad nail trimmer
I found the overall quality of each grooming tool to be poor. Also, the nail trimmers were very difficult to use and didn't cut nails easily.
Missing little wooden strawberry when arrived. Otherwise we plan to use our kit.
Perfect for little fuzzy pets!
I bought this to help my daughter with her chinchilla. The matted hair underneath his coat is hard to get out. The comb and brush and scissors and this pack are perfect for that size.
They love it!
I bought these things for my granddaughter, who got 2 guinea pigs for her birthday. She said "Olivia" and "Ms. Humphries" are very pleased to have these things in their playpen!
Good starter kit
This was a good starter kit, just have to be very careful with the blue brush, the blue brush is really only for long hair small animals, I rescued a guinea pig with matting in the hair and it's took a lot of groom session before we could get to where we could used the blue brush. He did love the strawberry shaped chewy and that has been chewed completely and is gone. The nail clippers where easy to use. The pink brush, he loves and will fall asleep when brushing him with it.
Not for bunnies
Broken after two uses, not for my rabbit. Maybe okay for a different animal but I noticed after the second use the clippers bent and started to pull/get stuck on my buns nails
Love this I glad I went with this over the other product that was twice as much. the little chewy toy entertains my bunny while grooming.
too rough for rabbits
I received this with a cage kit, and my rabbit didn’t even like the brush. The blue brush has hard wires that make my rabbit flinch and leave marks on his skin. The pink brush is way to flimsy and just grazes over the top of his hair. The clippers are fine and haven’t broken. They could do so much better. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!