Kensington Protective Products Freedom Feeder Slow Feeding Super Horse Day Net, White
About This Item
- Helps reduce stable vices.
- Crafted to satisfy natural grazing needs.
- Designed to enhance digestion by slowing down consumption.
- Results in less wasted hay in stalls or run-ins.
- Made to be soft yet durable for long-lasting use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Crimson Aztec$53.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Greedy Feeder Horse Hay Net, 39", bundle of 3, Blue$60.72Chewy Price$67.47List Price
- Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White, 2-in$59.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Weaver Leather 45 Degree Hay Bag, Navy$39.05Chewy Price$48.69List Price
- Happy Horse Nylon Horse Feed Bucket Strap, 22-in$3.99Chewy Price
- Derby Originals California Three String XXL Nylon Horse Hay Bale Carry Bag, Black$56.03Chewy Price$61.95List Price
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Easy Feed 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hunter Green$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Derby Originals Superior Slow Eater Soft Mesh Horse Hay Net, Red/Black$13.95Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Derby Originals Quik-Fil 48” Slow Feed Poly Rope Hanging Horse Hay Net, Yellow$24.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail, 9-qt$22.87Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Tough-1 Salt Block Holder, Blue$3.90Chewy Price$4.88List Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail with Hooks, 6-qt$20.23Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Several large holes in a few months of use
Lifetime warranty is not what you might hope for. I tried this net, love the concept and was happy with it until a new hole (gaping) appeared daily. Company will take a very small amount off the purchase price of new net. I'm not buying a new net every 3 months.
Best Slow Feed Hay Nets
LOVE the Freedom Feeder nets! You really get what you pay for, great quality that holds up and it actually slows my horse’s eating down, forcing him to graze like he naturally should. It’s strong but soft material is superior to other nets and doesn’t rub his muzzle raw. The Bale net is my favorite size, I only have to fill it every 5 days.