K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Double Stack Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offer your feline friend a comfortable and fun spot to sunbathe and view the outside world.
- Built with industrial-strength suction cups to securely hold up your curious kitten.
- Features a removable cover that’s machine washable to add extra comfort to your cat’s window.
- Folds up against the window pane when you want to close the blinds.
- Can be used with the K&H heated pads (sold separately) to create a home just for your precious pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 20-in 3-Step Real Carpet Wooden Cat Steps, Gray$51.59Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Llama$33.02Chewy Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$68.58Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Llama$69.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Penthouse Cat Window Perch, Grey & Black$87.99Chewy Price
- Two By Two The Laurel 21.1-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Beige$38.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Cat Window Perch, Gray$28.95Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- PetFusion Ultimate Window Cat Perch$69.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Condo, Unicorn$52.21Chewy Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Perches Heavy Duty Cat Window, Grey$49.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Unicorn$63.35Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- TRIXIE Lounger Wall Mounted Cat Shelves, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Mount Type||Suction||Suction||Suction||Suction||Suction|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
474 Customer Reviews
Good but design flaw
I’ve had a single level version for a year and really like it. I’m having a problem with the 2 level one. Please see photos. While the single level one folds flush and stays up easily, the 2 level one hits the top suction cups when I try to fold it up. So it doesn’t sit flush and won’t stay folded. It falls in 2 seconds. It’s pretty disappointing because of when I put it, I was intending to keep it folded half of the time. This could just be a problem with mine. Also, the left top suction cup keeps coming down. I’ve followed all of the instructions and I don’t have that problem with the right one or the suction cups on my single level one. I’ve just, cleaned my window, heated the suction cup and reattached it for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. We do live in Wisconsin and during the coldest months, none stay attached on our older one. But it’s June right now.
Solved cat fights!
We have the single platform version and our cats LOVE it and fight over it. When I was attaching this perch, I was interrupted and when I came back, they were already both on the perch with one of the suction cups unattached! Very impressed by the strength. The cats fight significantly less. Highly recommend.
MY CATS LOVE THIS
I got this for my cats to have extra space for lounging and so they wouldn’t compete for available surfaces. We have 4 cats and a small place so we don’t have a lot of room. Anyway once I figured out how to get it to stick to the glass it has become a favorite hangout! Thank goodness bc I wasn’t sure if they were going to like it but now it’s their go-to spot to watch birds, squirrels, neighbors or just nap for hours!
Not sure why so many bad reviews
I followed instructions to the letter. Cleaned window with alcohol, soaked the suction cups in hot water and then rubbed them with alcohol...no problems. Maybe people aren't aligning it properly on the window?? I made sure there wasn't any give between the bottom and top layer straps and the top twist suction cups aligned with the bottom cups...no give. I have 3 very heavy cats and 2 smaller. No problems.
Nice for curious, indoor cats
I live on the 2nd floor of my apartment building. My cats like to perch on top of my couch closest to the window to look outside. I got them this so they could potentially get a better view. Only one of them has really used it so far but they seem to enjoy it so far. They are very secure on our window, as well. Make sure your glass is clean and a bit damp to make sure the suction cups stick
Great Window Bunk Beds!
My 3 kitties absolutely love this! I was skeptical about it actually staying up on the window, especially if all 3 kitties get on it (a couple are quite chunky kitties)! No problems at all with it! Make sure to clean the window real good as well as all suctions before hanging so you ensure a good grip! I would highly recommend it :)
car window perch
Purchased in February. Today June 7 I woke to a broken strap. The cats did not chew it. The strap broke next to the suction cup. I have 2 small house cats and normally only one uses it at a time. Very disappointed. Must have been a defect.
Good, hole too big
Cats love the lower level, but find the top level hard since the hole is large. They may get used to it. If not I will cover the hole. It should be easy enough since the fabric is removable with Velcro.
Kitty bunk beds
Love this, I have a adult cat and a kitten and they both love being in the sun. They each have their own level. It gives our adult cat some room from the kitten because he is always on her but with this he is close enough to check in with her without being on her.
Its very effective.. if u get it on just right
its a good window perch. but the suction cups can move if not applied correctly the first time and needs adjustments. if u require adjustment u should follow every step of installment again. it needs to be taut(very tight) in every area for it to be very effective. one cat ignores it at per usual. the other i had to put him in it a few time but he eventually just uses it himself now. he loves it now. i would recommend but use a level!