K&H Pet Products Original Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad & Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Internal thermostat warms bed to pet's normal body temperature when in use.
- Use it to keep your furry one warm and cozy through the night; this pad is great for the kennel, dog house, garage, porch or wherever else your cat or dog likes to lie, both outside or inside.
- Can be placed flat on the floor or be attached to the wall allowing your pet to either lay directly on it or rest against it to keep feeling warm and secure even at below freezing temperatures.
- Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp rag and allow to dry completely before plugging it back in. The Fleece Cover easily removes and is machine washable.
- Low wattage and economical with a 5.5 foot steel-wrapped cord to ensure your pets safety and to make it as simple as possible to keep your pet warm and comfortable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Gray, Gray, 37 x 54 in$59.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover, Medium$37.30Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Mocha, 32 x 48 in$41.79Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Microwavable Cat & Dog Bed Warmer$39.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- dealP.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You Chill Dog Crate Mat, Vermillion, Small$45.00Chewy Price
- Petmate Barnhome III Dog House, X-Small$56.99Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- Petmate Barnhome III Door, Large$27.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Gold Zinc, 48-in$83.78Chewy Price$150.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Blue, 28 inch$46.34Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Richell Wide Premium Plus Freestanding Gate for Dogs & Cats$289.99Chewy Price$360.00List Price
- Kurgo Bench Seat Cover, Charcoal Grey$53.95Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- PetSafe Electronic SmartDoor Wall Conversion Kit, Small$29.51Chewy Price$94.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Features||Heated, Machine-washable, Chew-resistant, Removable Cover||Heated, Machine-washable, Chew-resistant, Removable Cover||Heated, Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Non-skid||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Bed Feature||—||—||—||—||Removable Cover, Orthopedic, Water-resistant|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
139 Customer Reviews
These work Great!
Love this product. Used them for years. Safe for Mommy Dogs and puppies. Keeps puppies safe and warm. Tried human heating pads. DO NOT USE THEM! Mommy Dogs chewed them up. Puppies could get inside and burn up.
I purchased these pads as a donation to Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation. They use them to help care for young and perhaps orphaned critters that need to be kept warm. I’ve used them in the past and they are very helpful.
the five stars is for Chewy, not for this item. Chewy is trustable, responsible
I don't recommend this item, but I highly recommend to buy in Chewy store. it is a really good store. They are super responsible and trustable. This item didn't work to me and they refunded the money on time.
Funny chemical like smell after I plugged it in. Not using.
Funny smell after I plugged it in and noticed a small crack so unfortunately not using it. I do think the smell is coming from the exposed opening.
Great item for man’s best friend
I have my 1year old dog in her kennel in the carport right outside my front door. Usually it is not real bad as far as cold or frigid for her at night. I kept a cover of thick blankets on it in late fall but once winter set in and the unusually cold nights it was evident she needed heat. Yes, I tried the old heat lamp trick but nearly caught fire on the blankets that were over the heat lamp( with obvious space between but still too close). I tried plant growth mats under her but they do not like being on metal/ concrete too well and can short out if excessively wet- besides she has pit bull in her blood and loves to chew everything to pieces. so not a great idea to have either under her tray in the kennel or on top of tray( she’d chew it up) I called Chet on a whim and the young lady I spoke with asked clarification questions and then recommended a couple of solutions. Either a heated type kennel, similar to being indoors, or one of these mats to put under her kennel tray. It is hard plastic and chew resistant as well as thermostatically controlled. The cord is reinforced with steel coil covering so chewing it is out of the question and electrically safe. It can go on concrete and is hermetically sealed for moisture blockage and shock resistant. It only uses the equivalent of a 60 watt bulb. ( that bothered me a bit because that is not a lot but I had to do something. I tried it! It works beyond my expectations and have even thought about trying it for my lambs and baby piglets that end up as orphans. It stays about 45-50 degrees in her kennel and she likes it as we get down to the teens and I let her out to potty or excercise- if it is cold she does it quick and goes fright back in again. She is content and very satisfied with this addition to her winter set-up. Thank- you chewy for your awesome expert advice and the products you supply! I will definately buy again and would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone worried about keeping a pet warm in their kennel.
Not worth the cost
This bed isn’t worth the cost. To make it comfortable, you need to place a pillow or thin pad on top and the heat doesn’t penetrate enough to be effective.
Thin, flimsy plastic
My dog already cracked it, For the price this is thin plastic, I've had heat pads that were sturdy, this is fragile and didn't hold up.
not what I expected
I did not realize the pad was hard plastic. I thought it was soft like a heating pad. It will not work on the top of my dog's bed.
excellent product, I have 4 now.... the outside kitties love them !
This is a hard piece of plastic under a soft cover and won’t work if you’re wanting a soft heated bed for your dog.