K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Help your canine companion stay cool in the heat with this raised cot.
- The breathable mesh center is paw-fect for both indoors and outdoors.
- A heavy-duty cot made of water-resistant fabric that supports even the biggest of dogs.
- Any messes? No need to worry—the removable cot cover is machine washable.
- Simple to put together or disassemble, making it ideal for traveling, camping, trips to the park and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Elevated Art Deco Dog & Cat Sofa Bed with Removable Cover, Medium, Teal Blue$224.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Blue, X-Large$89.70Chewy Price
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$70.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Large$49.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Cot Dog Bed, Harbor Grey, 30-in$36.98Chewy Price
- Coolaroo Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Terracotta, X-Large$54.99Chewy Price
- HDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Black, Medium$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed, X-Large$48.58Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- Frisco Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, L: 43.7-in L x 32.4-in W, 2 count, Brown$27.82Chewy Price$29.28List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Bolster Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate, Small$27.83Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- DealRegalo My Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Blue, 48-in$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Coolaroo Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Brunswick Green, Large$8.86Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Outdoor, Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Cooling||Machine-washable, Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor||Cooling, Outdoor|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated, Bolster||Elevated||Elevated|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1158 Customer Reviews
Great elevated pet bed!
This is the 2nd K&H Elevated Dog bed that we've purchased. We have a Large size for our dog & we absolutely love it. We just ordered the XL size for my mom's 95 lb GSD to replace a different brand elevated bed. Even though the legs & connectors are made of plastic on the K&H Elevated Bed, the quality and design are FAR superior to the bed we bought it to replace! We love the fact that the legs are separate pieces (instead of the 1 piece curved metal legs on the bed that we bought this one to replace). The middle support bar on the XL bed makes it feel extremely sturdy, and the extra support helps to distribute the dogs weight and prevent sagging in the middle. We also love that you can buy replacement covers/mats for the bed. So far, the XL K&H Elevated Pet Bed is holding up to all 95+ Lbs of my mom's extremely playful pup!
MY DOG IS SAD
I just bought this for my dog last month. After changing up his room, i just put it together and gave it to him on his bady 10/31. My GIO turned 6 and was excited. He only laid on it for a about a week and the mesh was so loose and he is only 60lbs, it was sinking in the middle. Clearly a defect or to large of mesh. :( I tried to put a blanket on top, but he dont like that he is sinking in :( .I love KH Products, this must of been a defect :( sad.
Great elevated bed!
All 3 dogs love these elevated beds. I like having the dogs up off the floor. All 3 took to these cots right away. My 95lb dog doesn't tip them over when she gets on them either which is amazing! They are very sturdy. They don't leave marks on the floor. They don't get overly warm if they're outside but if it's in the sun the mesh does heat up a little bit.
Not quite as heavy duty as a Kuranda, but I think this will last a while. Make sure to inspect the plastic corners, I had one that was cracked. Thankfully Chewy was able to make it right. Overall I would say this is good value for the dollar. Giving 4 stars because the plastic was cracked, which makes me question how strong this will be overtime. For those who have dogs that won't use it, there are some things you can do to help them get used to it! Consider adding a blanket or plush bed. I had a similar raised bed in a crate; that helped my older dog get used to the noise. Keep in mind if your dog has never seen one before, it will take a little getting used to. I got the large size for this good boy Ralphie, who is about 70 pounds. Lab sized.
Bed is large enough and strong enough to hold my Newfoundland. Which is a big deal for us. I don't think the fabric will last long but it looks like you can buy new fabric. Its hard to find things for outside that work for his size so we have very happy with it so far.
Multi-purpose and durable raised bed!
I bought a few of these in the large size more than two years ago and they are still holding up great! We use them mostly in our house as a place for the dogs to nap or as a "station" to wait while another dog is being trained. We also take them on the road when traveling to give them a familiar place to chill. I also love them for camping to keep them out of the dirt. We wash them from time to time - usually after a camping trip. They have held up extremely well - a few worn spots finally showing, but nothing that compromises their function. They are a little tricky to set up at first until you get used to angling that last corner in. Once you see how they work, it's actually easier to set them up then it is to take them apart ;) I even bought a spare and have it stored away - but it sits unopened because the other three are still going strong.
Durable with a big pup
I bought this bed around 6 months ago for my English Mastiff and it is holding up great! We got the XL due to his weight (130lbs and growing) and haven't had any issues. It is really easy to clean and it isn't showing any wear yet, plus he loves it!
My Dogs Loves this!
I had those fluffy beds that you can put on the floor but my dogs keep on destroying them by scratching them before going to bed. I bought this KHPet bed as an Extra Large for my dogs that love to cuddle while they lay down. I have a Pitbull/English Bulldog mix, a Pug and 2 chihuahua's and all of them love it! I was looking for something that can take on scratches because my Pitbull and My Pug love to scratch their beds before laying down. I know they do that so they can get comfy and so far this bed is durable in scratches seeing my pug and pitbull sound asleep on this bed is definitely worth the purchase.
doesn’t last long
I bought this for my 2 dogs, one is a chocolate lab. Lay on it daily, sagged quickly after use but only lasted about 4 months before it fully ripped off the frame. Fine for a very limited use but if looking to use as an actual dog bed, it’s not worth it , especially for larger dogs
A Border Collie dream
I purchased this because my 57 pound Border Collie has dysplasia and refuses to sleep on anything but the floor. 2 days of training and she now sleeps with less pain. This product is the only thing helping my baby get through the night. Light, easy to clean and STRONG! Tip.. order 1 size larger than suggested for max. comfort. We got an XL.