K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Fashion Splash Heated Cat Bed, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heated bed plugs in and warms to your cat’s standard body temperature when in use.
- Runs on an incredibly energy-efficient heater that only consumes 4 watts of energy.
- Features an orthopedic foam base that works to cradle, support and soothe.
- Bordered by an overstuffed poly-filled bolster that functions as a border and built-in pillow.
- Measures 22 x 16 inches and is large enough to fit two smaller kitties. Machine-wash friendly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$29.74Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Cuddle Cave Cat & Dog Bed, 22-in, Tan$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Earthtone Solutions Cozy Pueblo Felted Wool Cat Cave Bed$54.67Chewy Price$59.97List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Velvety Hand Woven Single Weave Cat Bed, Taupe$79.00Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Deluxe Hooded Cat Bed, Mocha, Large$68.11Chewy Price$122.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Kitty Ball Cat Bed, Smoke$140.57Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Comfy Cat Face Cat Cube Bed, Beige$35.91Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Extreme Weather Deluxe Cover Cat Pad, Gray$11.41Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Insulated Cat House$88.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Mat, Gray$38.92Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Hooded Cat Bed, Blue/Gray, Small$31.19Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Suede, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Canvas||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Heated, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Heated, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Heated, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Heated, Orthopedic|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Foam|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
I bought this cat bed because my 4 yo cat Peaches had stolen the heating pad to sleep on 24/7. I wanted to give her a heated space that was easier to clean and safe. Peaches is just under 7 lbs and this size (large) is great. She can either curl up or spread out. It also doesn't get as hot as the heating pad so she's able to nap on it longer without having to cool off. This bed is her new favorite sleeping spot and where I tend to find her throughout the day. If your kitty also likes a heated spot, I say check this out!
Freedom from purralysis
I ended up with a job that has me working from home for the first time ever, but my cats don't agree that I need my lap empty during most of the day. I got this specifically for my desk to convince them that a less wiggly warm bed is better and it worked!!! I move it around the house now depending on where I want to be.
Perfect for my old guy
We have an old cat who has some nerve damage in his back and can no long jump or climb into things. He even has some trouble getting into his geriatric litter box. This heated bed is perfect for him. We laid it down and within minutes he was in it and has not left. I just know if will help his arthritic back end.
Heated Cat Bed
My 14 year old Tortoise Shell Cat, Fiona, loves her new heated bed. Lately, she developed a sneeze and cough, soothing has helped her along with so immune liquid prescribed by the vet.
Cat bed is Nice but not long lasting
Our senior Cat loves them. Uses DAILY but needed to replace after 1 yr
My cats love it!
My cats spend all day on this thing, and often share it. So cute! 🥰
Now I Need Two
Bought this for Dante, my hairless Sphynx, but no, my furry baby, Nala,stole it and I literally (not kidding) can’t get her out. Nala’s a Golden Savannah, great-granddaughter to an African Serval, and doesn’t like being touched—she usually sleeps with her Silver Savannah boyfriend. This bed has turned her into a puddle—that lets me now love on her. It’s amazing. I was using a regular heating pad before, so it’s not just the heat that she likes. I like this bed better than the pad I had because it is stable and stays firmly in place. It’s rim keeps my Sphynx baby Dante from sliding under me when we sleep. But now I have to get another so Nala can have one too.
I bought this bed for one of my seniors thinking she would like it and be warm. Turns out all the cats have been fighting over it. I bought 3 more so they could all share. The bed is awesome. It's like a heating pad for cats
Cats Love This Bed
My two cats are getting older and one has arthritis. I bought the bed for the one cat and he immediately got into it and now constantly sleeps in it. He loves it! The other cat got into the bed last night and loves it too. So I have to get another one.
Addictive for kitties - warning: buy more than one if you have multiple cats
Our older tabby spends most of her waking hours (as well as sleeping time) on this bed, even though it is on the opposite side of the room from her cat tree in a window. Our Siamese tried in vain to get into the bed being guarded and occupied by the tabby. Only solution was to buy another one. Siamese sleeps in her new heated bed the entire night (unusual for a nocturnal animal who previously roamed around all night). Thumbs up for this bed. The price increased dramatically in the 2 weeks from the first bed purchased to the second one, which was irritating, but the bed is worth it . Cats don’t care how much it costs, only that it’s warm and soft.