K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Fashion Splash Heated Cat Bed, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heated bed plugs in and warms to your cat’s standard body temperature when in use.
- Runs on an incredibly energy-efficient heater that only consumes 4 watts of energy.
- Features an orthopedic foam base that works to cradle, support and soothe.
- Bordered by an overstuffed poly-filled bolster that functions as a border and built-in pillow.
- Measures 22 x 16 inches and is large enough to fit two smaller kitties. Machine-wash friendly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Cuddle Cave Cat & Dog Bed, 22-in, Tan$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Thermal Self-Heated Cat Bed, 2-pack, Large Set$22.99Chewy Price$27.46List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Climb Wall Mounted Activity Cat Tree Shelf Set, Onyx/Natural$274.40Chewy Price$296.00List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Leone 50-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$299.00Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 29-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Beige$46.16Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Heated A-Frame Cat House, Gray/Black$63.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri Novelty Meow Hut Flamingo Cat Bed, Peach$33.85Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Vesper Stool 14.57-in Modern Cat Tree, Walnut$43.75Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Sofa-Scratcher Furniture Protector Squared Cat Scratching Post, Moss$52.34Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Heated Kitty House Cat Shelter, Red/Black$124.99Chewy Price$150.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Suede, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Plush, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Heated, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Heated, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Heated, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Heated||N/A|
|Bed Type||Bolster||Bolster||Bolster||Covered, Bolster||Bolster|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
Now I Need Two
Bought this for Dante, my hairless Sphynx, but no, my furry baby, Nala,stole it and I literally (not kidding) can’t get her out. Nala’s a Golden Savannah, great-granddaughter to an African Serval, and doesn’t like being touched—she usually sleeps with her Silver Savannah boyfriend. This bed has turned her into a puddle—that lets me now love on her. It’s amazing. I was using a regular heating pad before, so it’s not just the heat that she likes. I like this bed better than the pad I had because it is stable and stays firmly in place. It’s rim keeps my Sphynx baby Dante from sliding under me when we sleep. But now I have to get another so Nala can have one too.
I bought this bed for one of my seniors thinking she would like it and be warm. Turns out all the cats have been fighting over it. I bought 3 more so they could all share. The bed is awesome. It's like a heating pad for cats
Cats Love This Bed
My two cats are getting older and one has arthritis. I bought the bed for the one cat and he immediately got into it and now constantly sleeps in it. He loves it! The other cat got into the bed last night and loves it too. So I have to get another one.
Addictive for kitties - warning: buy more than one if you have multiple cats
Our older tabby spends most of her waking hours (as well as sleeping time) on this bed, even though it is on the opposite side of the room from her cat tree in a window. Our Siamese tried in vain to get into the bed being guarded and occupied by the tabby. Only solution was to buy another one. Siamese sleeps in her new heated bed the entire night (unusual for a nocturnal animal who previously roamed around all night). Thumbs up for this bed. The price increased dramatically in the 2 weeks from the first bed purchased to the second one, which was irritating, but the bed is worth it . Cats don’t care how much it costs, only that it’s warm and soft.
Best made bed ever
My senior kitty loves this bed. He is in it all the time. I purchased 2. Wish that they sold just the cover for backup.
My cats like them!
I purchased one for each of my cats. Their ages are 10 and 13. I thought they would appreciate the warmth against their aging muscles and bones. They took a couple of days to try them out. Now both love to curl up and crash on these cat beds. I’m really glad I got them. I gave only 4 stars due to the bottom (underneath) of the bed gets very warm - almost hot - and that is concerning to me. Although it states the cat bed can be plugged in continuously, I unplug them on and off because the bottom gets unusually warm. The top of the bed seems perfect for the cats. They love the warmth it provides.
Both the cat and dog
I bought this for my cat and she seemed disinterested. Then I got a Dachsund mix and he loves it. That was 3 years ago and now, it still works and they both take turns.
Granny Cat Heaven
My lady cat has made it into her final years after a very long happy spoiled life. We were wanting to keep her old bones and joints comfortable and cozy this fall and winter. She loves this bed. She immediately curled up in it and it’s now her favorite place. I’m so happy to find something for her. A definite buy in my book.
Very concerned about this bed. It gets hot and stays hot. Most electric cat beds maintain a lightly warm status when cat is NOT on them, and will warm up when cat is cuddled on the bed. This one is extremely warm to the touch. Maybe it is just this particular bed, as I have had 3 other K&H thermo kitty beds in the past.
Purrfect Heated Cat Bed
Both of my cats, with a combined weight of about 18 pounds, love this bed. I considered using a heating pad but heard they are too warm for cats.