KONG Bounzer Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Perfect for endless play with your furry friend.
- Relied upon by veterinarians, trainers, and dog enthusiasts for over 40 years.
- Provides play, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- Unpredictable bounce for virtually unlimited games of fetch, even while you’re away.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$8.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Starmark Everlasting Treat Wheeler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Knuckle Bone Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$19.47Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Tangerine, Small$13.95Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium, Original$5.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Toss Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, X-Large$12.36Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Dental||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Training|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
318 Customer Reviews
Was great for the first hour but didn’t last with my three…the seam started splitting. Very disappointing considering the price and name. Wouldn’t recommend for high energy playful dog or a power chewer.
Kong fun for big dogs
I love this soft Kong toy. It is soft enough for my St. Bernards to grab and big enough that they can't chew it too much. I add a long rope and they play tug-of-war together. For my two, it lasts about 4-6 months, once it starts to shred bits of rubber, I order a new one and throw the old one away.
Great while it lasted
Good news is she loved it. Bad news is that they handle was chewed off within 30 minutes and now it is a chew toy slowing being dismantled. It isn’t nearly as sturdy as a Kong sadly.
Dogs love this bouncing Kong
My dogs love this bouncing Kong. This size is easy for them to carry and they are 50 to 60 pound dogs. Gives them lots of exercise and they love carrying it around. Keeps them out of things they shouldn't be in.
Not tough enough for giant breeds
My Great Dane destroyed the top within minutes of giving it to her. Then started shredding it where she ripped the top off. Trash within minutes
Great dog toy
Keeps dog occupied for quite some time chewing, chasing around the Kong.
Dogs are loving it
We have 2, 45 lb dogs. Both of them love this toy so far. Mostly used for more difficult fetch play as it bounces in different directions and they have a harder time grabbing hold of the toy. May buy the smaller version as well, but don't regret the larger size. Also, a decent puff of air comes out of the hole at the base of the toy when squeezed, which really gets one of the dogs going.
Dallas’ favorite toy. 17 month Pit-mix absolutely loves it!
Best dog toy
If I could go back in time and return all the toys my dog destroyed within 5 minutes and buy this I would! My 8 month old chocolate lab pup LOVES this toy. He hasn’t been able to chew through it and has the best time chasing it around. Other than his pool it’s the only thing that exhausts him. Love this! And so does he :)
Had to buy a few because my dogs love them so much!
My dogs can't get enough of these! They last awhile and you can attach a string so they can be thrown longer distances!