KONG Eight Track Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains two rattle balls that roll to fulfill your cat's natural instincts.
- Fluffy tail entices pouncing and kicking and a ton of kicking fun.
- Feather plume tower attachment gives cats an extra element of fun to bat and pounce.
- Figure-eight shaped track allows cats to push rattling balls along through openings on the sides of the toy.
- Tail is packed with KONG Premium North American Catnip for added excitement and enjoyment.
For Refill Catnip: [Click here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fall Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Bolt Interactive Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Bugz Cat Toy$9.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- RUFFIN' IT Kitty Swat Teaser Cat Toy$4.52Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- ZEZE Lovely & Delicate Forest Snake Tease Wand Cat Toy$18.00Chewy Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Peek & Play Pop-Up Tent Cat Toy$10.97Chewy Price
- Catit Play Massager Circuit Ball Cat Toy$21.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cat Crazies Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- PetFusion Ambush Interactive Electronic Cat Toy$22.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- Fat Cat Boogie Mat Cat Toy, Color Varies$9.82Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polyurethane, Plastic||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Squeaky, Feather||Exercise||Catnip||Catnip, Variety Pack||Crinkle, Catnip|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys||Mice Toys, Plush Toys||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
195 Customer Reviews
Eh I guess it is ok
Three stars because it is the product as pictured and the figure 8 itself seems good. Our cat played with this one time for about two minutes. I don’t think this product deserves more than 3 stars because the tails are strange and difficult to assemble. Also, one of the balls broke upon first touch - very brittle plastic. Perhaps this will be more successful for you, but I wouldn’t bother with this again when there are lots of cat toy/puzzle options available.
Round and round they go!
Purchased this for a rattle ball obsessed kitten who only needed just a little bit of help learning how to use this toy but once she got it figured out shes hardly stopped playing with it since i opened it! I will say the connectors for the attachments arent very secure so im sure at some point she will get them loose but overall this is a great toy for keeping bell loving kittens busy!
Very good quality
Both of my kittens loved playing with this toy, it’s very nicely built and has plenty of space. They love the ways the balls jingle. They got bored of it after a little while, however i feel like when they get a little older they’ll enjoy it a lot more for solo play.
Kong cat toy
I have 4 cats and they all play with it. Even the feathers are still in tack and that’s what they play with the most!!
Good Toy, my cat likes it
Bought this toy on sale and my cat enjoys playing with it. The only thing that would make it better would be bigger balls inside so it’s easier for him to play with, sometimes they get stuck.
The only draw back of this is the feathers on the upright toy came out in the first 20 minutes of my cat playing with it. Other than that my cats have spent hours playing with this.
Great idea, but.
We just got this today and one ball was broken when we got it and the other ball broke after one of my cats just hit it. Doesn’t seem very sturdy which was disappointing..
This toy was a huge hit in our home. Cats won't stop playing with it. Whether it's chasing the balls, or playing with feathers, highly recommend it.
From the CAT critic
Hey, Murphman here again rating another great toy that keeps me “catistrophically” HAPPY. This eight track maze has my paws working, batting both of the balls around. I pounce on the tail, and it doesn’t meow-screech like my sister does when I pounce on hers. (Trying to behave before Santa). And I just LOVE and attack the feather plumes. I love feathers and I guess it is like a bird, even though I’ve never seen one . Why? Remember, I am blind (and very handsome - so my mama says). This keeps me very occupied and stimulated. Has me singing “ how do yo like it, how do you like it? More, more,MORE!”
cat toy to keep your cat busy
It is a nice toy and the only thing is the stick with the feather keeps coming out. The reason is poor design