KONG Extreme Ball Dog Toy
About This Item
- Made from KONG Extreme ultra-durable rubber for a long-lasting toy
- Perfect for games of fetch or for chew sessions
- Extreme bounce gives dogs the thrill of the chase as you throw it across the yard and puncture resistant material for even the most aggressive chewers
- Recommended by vets worldwide as a safe toy
- Available in two sizes: Small and Medium/Large, so you can pick the perfect fit for your pup
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- DealJolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Orange, 4.5-in$9.00Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- DealNylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Large$12.30Chewy Price$18.89List Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Tangerine, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- DealRuff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer$19.99Chewy Price
- DealJolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Blueberry, 6-in$11.66Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealJolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Purple, 6-in$11.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- DealJolly Pets Tug-a-Mals Crab Dog Toy, Large$10.16Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue/Green, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Bouncy||Squeaky||Dental||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1365 Customer Reviews
Great 4 tough chewers!
This ball costs more than others but it's totally worth it! It may not crackle, squeak or have fuzz 2 pull off but it has enough give that my 65lb tough chewer loves chewing on it + it bounces so chasing it around, pouncing on it & playing fetch outside r a blast 4 him. Also it's the only toy I've got him that's lasted more than a few days. He's had it almost 2 months &the ball looks just like it did the day we got it. There r a variety of sizes available for any size dog u own. I definitely recommend this toy for every dog owner that loves to chew & chase balls! It's worth the price! It will last & ur dog will love it!
KONG IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE...
My boys already tore through this thing in a day.. Kong's quality has declined... This particular ball is more on the medium size. I DO NOT consider this to be a large ball. My Pitty & Bully's mouths are too big for this ball. Highly disappointed...
Dog versus ball
This ball is the only toy Lucy doesn't destroy in minutes. It takes months and then when it's down to half a ball I take it away and get her a new one.
So far so good
Wonderful for power chewers. I recently bought the red kong chews and she destroyed them within a week. This is definitely made to last.
I have a young GSD that usually destroys toys quickly. This toy feels so durable Ill be surprised if he damages it.
Survived 4 power chewers
This ball entertains my very active power chewers daily. They fetch it, play keep away from each other and try to chew it!
Not strong enough for my dog.
Didn't last 2 months for my lab mix. I think because of the hole in it he started the chew
The Best Ball
Let’s be clear that there is no “indestructible” dog toy. This however is by far the longest lasting. I have 2 extreme chewers. One of our pitbulls will chew pretty much the entire day. One will last us months. They love fetch as well. I have worried about it breaking teeth but using this daily for over a year, no teeth have chipped from our dogs. They bring me their Kong ball every time I walk into the yard. Try it!
Kong Extreme Ball Dog Toy
One of the few toys my dog can't chew up too quickly, however, because this ball is small, it keeps getting lost under the furniture. You would think this Kong ball would come in a larger size for big dogs.
Better Than Expected
When the ball first arrived I was disappointed at the size and thought it would be destroyed instantly. I’m on ball #3 because they do end up getting destroyed — but they usually last at least a few months. My dog is an extreme chewer and many toys don’t last even 5 minutes