KONG EZ Clear Collar for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fuzzy fastener straps make collar easy and gentle to put on.
- Clear, lightweight material provides restricted mobility for dogs with injuries, rashes or post-surgery wounds.
- Soft edges provide a more comfortable fit, so your dog can heal without an irritating cone around his neck.
- Adjustable, so it's easy to ensure a snug fit, with a wide range of collar adjustments.
- Lightweight and transparent collar is available in multiple sizes to suit nearly every breed's needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, Small$20.99Chewy Price
- DealThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Pink, XX-Large$59.95Chewy Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Omega Mender Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$11.85Chewy Price$21.99List Price$11.26Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aches & Discomfort Plus Glucosamine Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- ThunderCap Calming Cap for Dogs, Small$19.95Chewy Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Malt Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Hip & Joint Powder Supplement, 5-lb$73.39Chewy Price$90.89List Price$69.72Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement , 5-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$85.59List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.29Chewy Price$8.89List Price$7.88Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Seafood Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$12.38Chewy Price$12.59List Price$11.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
dimensions are incorrect on the King size
I bought the king size for german shepherd who has a long enough nose to get past most cones. This cone was supposed to be 20.25" long. It is not!!!!! It is only 12" long. Very disappointed.
Best collar for a cat.
Got this for my cat that has allergies and got a hot spot on her belly that she kept licking. This definitely deterred the licking and the spots are healing up. It just took a couple days for her to get used to the collar. She is a tripod kitty that is missing a front leg and this collar is light enough that she walks fine with it on without any issue.
Why put a sticker there?!
Got this cone collar for our kitty who had a hurt jaw. Fits great but we got it because of it being clear so she could see through it and when we received it it has a huge sticker label on it. Tried to peel it off and it just made a big sticky mess. Disappointed!
Worked well, very sturdy. The slots to thread the collar through were too small for a size medium dog collar, we had to cut them. But overall it did a good job.
Cat can still lick
My cat not only hates this cone, but though I measured and got the right size for her neck, she can totally stretch her neck a little and still lick at her hot spot. I just pulled this out recently for this hot spot issue, and am going to have to buy a different cone because this one isn't working at all. Every other Kong brand item I've purchased has been great, but I guess there's always an exception to the rule.
Velcro cones do not work
The velcro closure does not work well. My cat easily took the cone off multiple times. Plus this is for a dog, not a cat as the cone part is waayyy to big for a cat. If you are going to get a cone, get the cone from the vet, specifically for the type of animal you need it for, that lock in place and use the gauze to keep it tied around your pets neck.
Easy to use, the best!
What a great surgery collar! Easy to put on and not too big for her face!
Dont buy list
Poor design, does not work, not worth the purchase
Collar too small
Way too small for my cat. I have ordered other collars from Chewy that were size small and fit perfect but this was too tight.
it’s cool hope it sticks
Gets the job done and hopefully stays on and stuff and yea