KONG Floppy Knots Elephant Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun knotted toy that comes in the shape of a playful pachyderm.
- Features internal knotted rope with a realistic feel to satisfy your pup’s natural instincts.
- Contains minimal stuffing to give this elephant a floppy feel for your paw-tner to shake about.
- Entices your furry friend to play with varied textures.
- Includes squeakers on the inside to keep the attention of your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Elephant Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.21Chewy Price
- dealKONG Floppy Knots Hippo Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Elephant Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.18Chewy Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Small/Medium$9.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- GoDog Dragons Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Coral, Small$10.50Chewy Price$14.63List Price
- KONG Barnyard Cruncheez Pig Dog Toy, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- KONG Wild Knots Bear Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small/Medium$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- GoDog Dragons Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Gray, Large$15.02Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- KONG Low Stuff Scruffs Dog Toy, Large$10.87Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- GoDog Just for Me Chew Guard Bruto Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$6.00Chewy Price$9.43List Price
- KONG Barnyard Cruncheez Cow Dog Toy, Large$12.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- GoDog Just for Me Chew Guard Flying Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Light Pink, Tiny$5.70Chewy Price$9.43List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
378 Customer Reviews
We got this toy and our 11 month old golden retriever played with it for not even 2 hours and the arm was ripped off, to where the strings were showing and he was swallowing strings. I bought this because Kong toys usually last awhile but I’m not pleased. $15 what a waste.
Not worth the money
I know my dog is a chewer and toys will not last forever. However, I do expect them to last more than 4 hours before they are destroyed!! Especially when I spend a little extra for the KONG name brand. My dog was able to chew through material around rope and shred the rope. Cute toy but not worth the money!! Could have gone to dollar store and gotten something cheaper.
Didn’t stand up to tough chewers
I’ve had luck with Kong in the past being a long term toy, but this lasted only an hour or two. My granddog is like a surgeon when it comes to extracting squeekers. He ripped open the seam and the stuffing and sleeker never had a chance.
Puppy loved it
My puppy loved this and walked around with it in her mouth for the first half hour of getting it. Lucky I noticed that the stitching had come away, so she wasn't able to eat the little bit of stuffing in it. So, I got some thread out and sewed it up.
My dogs favorite toy
My dog loves these knot toys. Its great cause there’s barely any cleanup since there’s not much if any stuffing other than the rope. The material can easily fray which is annoying. He goes through probably 1 of these a month. For a 9lb dog he destroys stuffed toys, so this was a great alternative.
fell apart at the seams
I was so hopeful that this would be a toy that would stand up to my tough chewer but it didn’t last a day. The seams at the arms especially started fraying immediately and were targeted my my pup in no time :(
She loves it!
I've bought 4 of these for my King Charles Cavalier dog. Everytime she gets one she gets SO excited. Unfortunately, she's extremely rough on anything I've ever gotten for her that nothing lasts for very long. It's no fault of anyone except for her. I definitely recommend this to anyone that's got a pup that doesn't eat all of her toys. Hopefully we'll find a toy that she likes and can't destroy.
Dog loves it, but sewing needs to be stronger
My Zoey loves these floppy knot toys but the thread used to put it together needs to be stronger. One tug and the back was ripped right down along the sewing line. I resewed it with string and that was much better. Zoey is 1 and she is a German Shepherd and these types of knot toys are so much better than the stuffed ones.
do not buy it
It is a cute one however none of my dogs went for it. It is hard. Not soft and they do not want to cuddle
Kong Floppy Knots steal the show
Our dogs love these toys and they are durable. For some reason our pups are most attracted to the hippo but when that one is not available, they are too happy to grab another of the set. We have them all in each size.