KONG Jerky Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Medium/Large Treats, 5-oz pouch
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- All-natural jerky treats designed to partially stuff your dog’s KONG Classic rubber toy or other KONG Rubber toys.
- Crafted with chicken as the very first ingredient.
- Grain-free and gluten-free.
- A convenient, mess-free stuffing solution.
- Serves as a great snack in between meals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Marathon Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Chew Large Treats, 4 count$10.42Chewy Price$9.90Autoship Price
- DealKONG Bites Chicken Dog Treats, 5-oz pouch$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Ziggies Dog Treats, 7-oz bag, Small, bundle of 2$20.58Chewy Price$19.55Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Real Peanut Butter Dog Treat, 5-oz tube, bundle of 2$10.00Chewy Price$9.50Autoship Price
- KONG Stufferz Chicken Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Medium/Large$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealKONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Bacon & Cheese Recipe, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Ziggies Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, Large$11.03Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.48Autoship Price
- KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Peanut Butter Recipe$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealInaba Churu Chicken Recipe Puree Grain-Free Lickable Dog Treat, 0.5-oz, pack of 4$5.02Chewy Price$4.77Autoship Price
- DealKONG Easy Treat Liver Recipe To Go Treat,10 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Ziggies are Better
I bought these because Chewy doesn’t carry the small/petite Ziggies that Kong makes. The little jerky treats don’t really fit the hard rubber Kong toy and are gone in a bite or two. I really wish Chewy would carry the small Ziggies.
Fav for stuffing!
I discovered these when I had a Kong box subscription. My girl loves trying to get them out of her Kong toys. She’s entertained for hours! They squeeze in her toys easily but are tricky to get out. I stuff in a couple & top off with the bites & the pb stuff’n. She gets so excited for her jerky Kong treats
I wish I bought more
When I first opened the pack, I thought they were too big. After slightly folding it and putting it in the Kong, i was happy! It takes Divot a while to get the treat out by gnawing, licking, and dropping the Kong.
Too Smart Dog Approved
These are fantastic! My dog is way too smart for her own good when it comes to getting treats out of toys (ie in about 5 minutes she figured out if you flip the snuffle mat over all the treats will fall out). This is absolutely great for her. No Kong treat has ever lasted longer than about 5 minutes after the first time she tries it so I didn’t hold out too much hope for these but they completely proved me wrong. If I give her one of these she’ll be distracted for a good long while, and we’re through an entire bag with the same results. Will definitely be buying more of these.
Finicky Dog Certified!
My dog’s Kong Box treats usually get re-gifted to my friends’ pets. My pup only gets home-cooked meals and will not eat anything that I wouldn’t eat. As soon as I opened the bag, I could tell this product was different. No powdered meat meals, chemical smells, or artificial preservatives. It’s made from pure, dehydrated, white-meat chicken breast. Smells as good to me as it does to her. Just wish they came in family size bags. Thank you Kong!!!
Dogs love them!
My dogs absolutely love these! We got them in a Kong box when they first came out, and I am so happy I can get them on Chewy now! They would always nose these treats, so I would give them to them.
Well loved by our pups. Perfect insert for their chew toys.
Dog loves these!!! He will drop other treats until he gets these then once these are gone he will eat the others