KONG Jumble Disc Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun, 2-in-1 toy combines everything your dog loves about a frisbee with the joy of a tennis ball.
- Interior tennis ball "jumbles" around the center as this toy flies, shakes and rolls around during playtime.
- Loud squeaker helps to keep your furry friend engaged, pleasing those pups who love to make noise.
- Ideal for interactive fun, this toy works during one-on-one play with your pal, or with a group of pups at the park.
- Handle makes it easy to lift, fling and pull—both for you and your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fur Really Real Pheasant Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Large$6.79Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff LED Strobe Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.88Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- DealFrisco Dual Handle Neon Rope Squeaky Dog Toy, Yellow & Gray$5.77Chewy Price$8.28List Price
- DealKONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$10.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$10.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Signature Balls Dog Toy, 2-pack, Red, Medium$9.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Twistz Ball Dog Toy, Large$7.40Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealNerf Dog Ultra Tough TPR Ball Dog Toy, Blue$5.32Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealKONG Wavz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.49Chewy Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Action Ball Dog Toy, Blue, Medium$10.99Chewy Price
- DealJolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 8-in$15.01Chewy Price$24.79List Price
- DealKONG Jumbler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||—||Squeaky||Teething||Water Toy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Games & Puzzles, Balls||Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
391 Customer Reviews
owned by 2 dogs & 2 cats
I LOVE this toy. Your dog does need a strong big mouth to carry it around. I have 2 friends that weigh 240lbs together. My service dog is very smart and good at problem solving, yet he can’t figure out how to get the ball out, he doesn’t like toys to squeak, so when he’s working on getting the ball out, he gets mad when it squeaks, lol! My other buddy is very cute, loves to sing and loves to play fetch. He’s not a problem solver though. He can carry the toy across the yard to fetch, but he can’t make it squeak! He steals it from Simon once it squeaks he’s done with it. Luke tries to make it squeak, then he gets frustrated and tries to get us to play fetch!
Great toy for Larger Dogs
While I would not throw this like a frisbee, it's a fun toy to bounce or better still to roll along the ground. It squeeks nicely in the center but is heavy so be sure if you buy it your dog is weightier than the toy. this is NOT a toy for TOY breeds. My 66 pound gal loves chasing it though.
Great toy for playing with your dog
My Bella, an over 100 pound German Shepherd loves this toy. She has had it for almost 2 years. She sometimes picks it up by the handle and sometimes the ball. When we come in from outisde she will drop it by the door. All the folks who complained that their dog chewed a chunk out of it, must not have chewing toys for their dogs because Bella knows this toy is for outside to run and fetch, in the house she has other toys to chew. It is also great for me as an older woman because even if I don't throw it too far, it will roll and that makes it more fun for her to chase. My other dog, doesn't play with it, so it depends on whether or not your dog likes to pay fetch. Kong is one company that i trust to buy from
I bought this for my boyfriends dog who usually destroys every toy in a matter of hours or days. This toy lasted 3-4 months and he loved it so much and I always replace it. Only down side is I couldn’t pick the color so he had a girl color but he didn’t care.
Love, Love, Love this toy!
My dog loves this toy - he plays with it daily. We've had it for quite awhile now and it still bounces and rolls great - but the squeaky does not work any longer.
Best toy ever for active Border Terrier!
I've purchased over 10 of these in the past several years. My Border Terrier loves to play fetch with these, and they are easy to toss and roll forever. We have several in the pool, they float, even after he's chewed them open to steal the tennis ball!
Wish it would last longer
I got this toy when my pup was young and lasted forever. Got it very recently and didn't last a day....really liked this toy.
My dog loves all the jumble toys. I but the extra large. He destroys every toy including this one. Jumbled lasts for a several months and than he still plays it at he breaks through the squeaking. Gets the ball out. He continues to play after taking pieces off. Plays with whatever he has removed. When completely destroyed I buy another. It is a great enrichment toy for dogs. I buy the extra large.
Great toy. Still in one piece
My boxer destroys all toys. I can buy it one day and in 1/2 hour I am throwing away. Even the strongest toys. We have had it for a couple weeks now and still in one piece. Tucker LOVES this.
Juno's favorite toys!
Juno absolutely LIVES for the jumle toy line from kong! It tosses easily, can be carried easily by a medium-sized dog, squeaks, and isn't super loud on apartment floors. This toy is her all-time favorite!