KONG Puppy Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unpredictable bounce is great for energetic puppies and helps establish appropriate chewing and playing behaviors.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N Puppy Easy Treat Paste and Snacks for longer-lasting play.
- Relied upon by veterinarians, trainers, and dog enthusiasts for over 40 years.
- Specially designed for soothing teething puppies’ gums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Blue, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Bunny Plush Multipack Puppy Toy, 2 count$6.78Chewy Price$8.48List Price
- KONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$8.65Chewy Price$13.19List Price$8.22Autoship Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Pink, Regular$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Teething Stick Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Rocket & Rex Assorted Puppy Toys, 6 count$22.95Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Binkie Chew Dog Toy, Blue, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Peanut Butter Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Wolf$9.89Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Mini$8.71Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- KONG Puppy Flyer Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1232 Customer Reviews
Review of toy
My mommy loves is kong!! Got the extra small for her since she's a chihuahua and she absolutely loves running after it and catching it since it bounces everywhere!! Thank you for having what we need and getting it easily shipped!! Thank you chewy!!
Best toy I've found!
LOVE this Kong toy! Fill it with different treats and keeps my puppy occupied for a little while. Great for mental stimulation while providing her favorite snacks. Will continue buying these as she grows!
Perfect by itself
This is a simple device and made to have treats smeared in it and frozen. I have done that with peanut and my Corgi likes it, but it gets her bed or carpet dirty. The good thing is, she loves it plain and it is sturdy.
My big puppy loves this teething toy. It keeps him occupied whether I fill it with the filling or not. He can chew on it for an hour and it still holds up.
Didn't last long, and too small
My 7-month old Jack Russell destroyed it in a few hours :(. We cannot underestimate this pup, she loves to chew on anything rubbery, and did not realize how tiny this toy is. Lesson learned.
Kong Puppy Toy
I keep several on hand stuffed with goodies in my freezer and ready when my puppy needs to be entertained and having something to chew. Keeps him occupied for quite a long time.
for smaller dogs
My 5-month-old puppies had these shredded within an hour. They are huskies and apparently needed much stronger chew toys
Perfect Pup Kong
Great little Kong for our Labrador puppy. We fill with some peanut butter and freeze it for her to have ready when she’s needs some play time or distraction. Will definitely upgrade to the adult size when she’s bigger!
Love Kong brand
I've had various size kings for my adult dogs. They're serious chewers. Have a new puppy (Great Dane/American Bulldog mix. He's a large breed puppy and we started out with a medium which did great for a couple weeks lol, now upgraded to a large puppy Kong. This should do him until he loses his puppy teeth. It's been great for crate training & he doesn't realize we've left the house! I sometimes freeze peanut butter, sometimes mix kibble & peanut butter, or I stick a Kong treat in there lots of combinations.
Small? More like X-small.
Bought the small for my (at the time 8 week) old Berner puppy. Looked very small and I never gave it to him because he would never get the treats out. For dogs 20 pounds and under is misleading. Would reccomend though for a 2 pound chihuahua puppy.