The KONG Senior dog toy is customized for an aging dog's chewing and play needs. The unique, all-natural KONG Senior rubber formula is designed for teeth and gums that have enjoyed chewing for years. Designed to provide a gentle and comfortable chewing outlet while offering enrichment and satisfying an older dog's instinctual need to play. An erratic bounce make it perfect for dogs that are still playing as they reach their more dignified years. To extend play time be sure to stuff with kibble and a dash of peanut butter. Add to the fun by stuffing with KONG Snacks and top with KONG Easy Treat. Your wise pup still looking for a mental challenge? Be sure to freeze for a longer-lasting treat.
- Perfect for the gums and teeth of older dogs with ultra-durable, all-natural KONG Senior rubber.
- Great for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N Senior Easy Treat Paste and Snacks for longer-lasting play.
- Reestablishes play and exercise in mature dogs with its unpredictable bounce and puzzle-like design.
- The gold standard of dog toys, helps reduce boredom and relieve separation anxiety for senior dogs.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials and recommended by veterinarians, trainers, and dog enthusiasts; used worldwide for over forty years.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off. Recommended for light chewers.
Make this toy extra fun with Stuff'N Treats.
See all items by KONG