KONG Senior Dog Toy
About This Item
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N Senior Easy Treat Paste and Snacks for longer-lasting play.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Made with a soft, all-natural rubber formula designed for seniors.
- Erratic bounce re-establishes play and exercise in mature dogs.
- Helps reduce boredom and relieve separation anxiety for senior dogs.
Make this toy extra fun with [Stuff'N Treats.]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKONG Classic Dog Toy, Large$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Dura Brite Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies$5.49Chewy Price$8.29List Price
- DealKONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Indoor Roller Dog Toy$6.68Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Flying Squirrel Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$10.40Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Squeakair Balls Packs Dog Toy, Small$4.69Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- KONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium$11.13Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Blue$4.56Chewy Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$4.64Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Training||Training, Tough Chewer||Training||Training, Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
318 Customer Reviews
This one did not disappoinment me
Even though this is a senior kong toy my aggressiver chewer has destroyed yet. It is perfect for putting a few treats in it and plugging up the hole withe peanue butter and keeping it in the freezer for those times when you need to keep your dog occupied or to help with seperation anxiety. It is a bit too small for every day play for my 9 month old lab but I didn't purchase it for that purpose. I purchased it for the sole purpose of putting a few treats and peanute butter, then freezing it. It is perfect for that for my girl!
Fine but smaller than it looks
This kong is fine, but definitely size up. I got the one that was supposed to be for a border collie(medium) but it's about half the size of what it should be. Since he's a chill dog and not a hardcore chewer it's fine, but had I known I would have gone up 1-2 sizes
I bought this for my Mini Aussie Puppy to help with her crate training. It is softer than the regular kongs. I fill it with puppy food and plain yogurt then freeze it. She loves going into her crate at night now. I will be purchasing the regular Kongs for her as soon as she gets her adult teeth.
Great size Kong Toy!
I fill this with treats and cap it with peanut butter. My dog loves it and it keeps him busy!
Love that this kong is noticeably squishier than the standard red variety. My dogs not even a senior, i just love this just bc you can stuff more treats inside due to the extra give! Mind you she doesn’t chew on her kongs at all and isn’t exactly a power chewer so this works for us :)
Great product, she loves it. Gives her lots of playtime. It also came very quickly. Price is right also.
Great for toothless dogs!
I have a 16yr old beagle/dachshund mix with no teeth who loves this. It's not quite soft enough for her to chew on (well, gum on LOL - she uses it like an anteater instead) but the softness does make it easier to fill than other Kong/treat stuffer toys.
Great for Seniors!
So happy I found this Kong online. It’s perfect for my older dogs. One of them doesn’t have any teeth and he still loves it because it’s softer then the regular Kong. Highly recommend!
Just the right bite
Our senior dog was having problems with chewing her favorite chew toy due to dental issues. Since she had a fit every time we took it from her, I ordered a "senior" Kong. Much softer and she is able to enjoy it without causing pain or further dental issues.
Perfect for Shibas
When my grand puppies visit the Labrador sized Kongs are just to large. Now they have their own. Happy puppies. Happy humans.