KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Useful dental ball toy for dogs.
- Designed to clean your dog’s teeth as he chews.
- Extend chew-time by stuffing treats into the grooves.
- Features textured nubs that rub against teeth and gums.
- Crafted using a flexible material that your dog will love to chomp.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- KONG Twistz Ring Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- KONG ChewStix Tough Femur Dog Toy, Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy,Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Small/Medium$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealRuff Dawg Dawg-Cube Dog Toy, X-Large$35.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$11.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealNylabone Power Play Dog Baseball Gripz Dog Toy$9.36Chewy Price$10.79List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Links Tough Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Tough Chewer||Dental||Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
so far so great...
our 2 year old 47 pound rescue mixed breed is a heavy chewer and we just offered this toy to her last night...she did enjoy bouncing it to get the kibble out she mostly wanted us to play fetch with her...and we are hopeful it will hold up for awhile...so far:)...she is even bouncing it herself and chasing it...
One of his favorite toys
My little boy Gator loves this ball. When he’s lounging on the couch this is always with him.
I have a power chewer and wasn’t expecting much with this toy but thought I would give it a go. She hasn’t destroyed it (YET!) I believe that she will, but it has lasted a month so far which is far longer than I anticipated.
Awesome chew toy
So, my boys are aggressive chewers. I have been beating the pavement and internet looking for toys and chews that will keep these two big puppies actively entertained for a period of time and not fall apart where they are swallowing bits and pieces. Now I can't say if this is any better than other, so-called, "dental toys". Frankly, I still rely on Greenies as I am not worried about weight gain and only brush their teeth occasionally when they allow it. I can say that these things are amazing at entertaining my boys even without treats or Kong spread added in. The nubs are small and rounded. This was especially relevant for me as my boys "pull' with their teeth at any chew they get their "paws" on. They will play with them and bounce them all over as they sit and chew on them. I love Kong toys and they are really worth a try.
Chew treat ball
My dog is voracious with toys! Chews everything and destroys them! But she’s so interested in licking out the treats, that this ball keeps her very, very busy! I love it!!
Avid chewer friendly
I purchased this toy a few weeks ago for my dog as something different than the bones and ropes I always get her (since she destroys everything else in a matter of minutes). She had a rope toy with a ball attached and absolutely loved that toy, but the ball simply wasn't sturdy enough for her jaws. Knowing how much she enjoyed that toy, I decided to try this one out. Since arriving, this Kong ball has easily become her favorite toy. She chews on it constantly and I think the different ridges and textures feel really good on her gums. I sometimes even put peanut butter in the ridges as a way to distract her for a while if I have work to do. While there are a few dents that have finally started to show up, this toy has far exceeded my expectations, and her love for it definitely makes it worth the purchase!
So far so good
Our dog loves balls, so far she still has this one intact.
We generally like Kong toys, and my dog loved this toy, but one of his canine teeth pierced the ball and the ball got stuck in his mouth. We had an extremely difficult time getting the ball out of his mouth. I shudder to think what might have occurred (possible suffocation) if we hadn’t been home when this happened. Perhaps it was a freak accident, but I would not feel safe giving a dog one of these balls again.
Held up and my Pittie mix loves it
This ball has held up to 3 weeks of constant chewing. Impressive for any toy! I think its because my dog likes the texture and doesnt clamp down all the way. Either way it definitly was worth it! Its her favorite toy at the moment.
not for strong chewers
kong usually makes great stuff but the way this ball is made, my boy chewed right through it in an hour. it's like 8 pieces put together vs. one stronger, solid piece. all the pieces are now everywhere. i'll have to stick to their other products.