KONG Tennis Balls with Bells Cat Toy
About This Item
- Interior bell creates enticing sound for added stimulation.
- Promotes healthy exercise and fulfills your cat’s instinctual desire to chase, hunt and capture.
- Nonabrasive felt won’t harm teeth or gums during playtime.
- Encourages exercise and active play for indoor cats.
- Pack of 3 is perfect for those toys that go missing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Moppy Ball Cat Toy, Color Varies$1.99Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Shimmer Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$3.49Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cataction Featherlite Catnip Boa Squeaking Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.84Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- KONG Softies Patchwork Bear Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Atomic Rubber Bouncing Ball Cat Toy, 2-pack$4.86Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
- KONG Cat Playground Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- PetSafe Funkitty Fishbowl Cat Toy$6.04Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- JW Pet Cataction Ball with Wand Cat Toy$6.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- JW Pet Cataction Plush Raccoon with Catnip Cat Toy, Purple$4.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
maybe better for a small dog
This toy is ok but my cat never tries to play with it unless I throw it. She chases it and then stops and sometimes doesn't chase. It's still a good toy - well made, jingles but not too loud.
Fun toy for my kitten
My kitten enjoys batting these balls around the house. She likes the jingling bells and the fact the she can “trap it” and pick it up with her claws.
Heavy ball, quiet bell.
My cat gets all riled up when I shake a toy or ball that makes any kind of noise. I have these other toy balls that make a noise like dice in a cup and those REALLY made her crazy. I was seeking out a replacement and found these. The ball itself is quite heavy and the bell is pretty quiet. But she will still give it a good chase around the room. All in all a decent purchase.
One of my cats likes these balls. We "bowl" with these, haha! I roll them down the hall and he runs after them. Kong toys are sturdy, made well and made in the USA!
Cat tennis balls
These work great on non-carpeted floors. They bounce & have a bell inside. They aren’t lightweight like you might think from the picture, so if you shake it to get the cat’s attention, then throw it away from the cat or kitten, they’ll run after it. Don’t throw it at the cat, but you can roll it.
Cute but TINY
I laughed when I unboxed this. My cat loves tennis balls, so I thought this would be a nice toy for him. However, I didn't notice that it is like 1-inch diameter. Oh well. The rest of the cats still chase it when we can find it. Tiny cat toys end up under the stove, fridge, island, couch, bed, etc etc.
Smaller than tennis ball size as was told. Dachshunds, 3, still play with them
I'm a cat, but...
Little Wally Boy is a cat, but acts like a little dog chasing these balls!!! He waits, with anticipation, for me to throw the ball down the long hallway, just to play his version of soccer, and bring the ball back to me...He loves them!!!
Great! My boys love them!
My cats love these! Much more sturdy and useful than the cheap plastic balls with bells in them (which I and my cats break).
Dog can't get enough of these!!
My adopted 6 month old puppy goes crazy for these. Cat's haven't had a chance to try these balls out. A ball sized between this one and a tennis ball would be a great idea for dogs.